• Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے طریقہ کے لیے فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ ملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ پھر بھی اگر آپ کو فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ نہ آئیے تو آپ فورم منتظم اعلیٰ سے رابطہ کریں اور اگر آپ کے پاس سکائیپ کی سہولت میسر ہے تو سکائیپ کال کریں ہماری سکائیپ آئی ڈی یہ ہے urduinملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ فیس بک پر ہمارے گروپ کو ضرور جوائن کریں قادیانی مناظرہ گروپ
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے لیے آپ کو اردو کی بورڈ کی ضرورت ہوگی کیونکہ اپ گریڈنگ کے بعد بعض ناگزیر وجوہات کی بنا پر اردو پیڈ کر معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔ اس لیے آپ پاک اردو انسٹالر کو ڈاؤن لوڈ کر کے اپنے سسٹم پر انسٹال کر لیں پاک اردو انسٹالر

khatm e nubuwat S.A.W.W

Engg. Saim Malik Tanoli

رکن ختم نبوت فورم
WHAT IS KHATM-E-NUBUWWAT?

Khatm-e-Nubuwwat means that Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is the Last of the Prophets. The process and routine of appointing Prophets and Messengers by Almighty Allah has been terminated, finished, ended, stopped, and sealed. None will be appointed as prophet after Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H). His prophet hood will continue until the dooms day and even afterwards, only that person came claim to be a Muslims who has belief in Khatm-e-Nubuwwat and confesses

“None is worth of worship except Allah; Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is apostle of Allah”

Almighty Allah clearly says in Holy Quran,

“Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is not fathering any of your Men. However, he is the Messenger of Almighty Allah and the Last / Seal of the Prophets. In addition, Almighty Allah has complete knowledge of the things.”

Thus, finalization of the prophet hood has been clearly declared by Almighty Allah himself. There are about one hundred (100) verses of Holy Quran and more than two hundred (200) Sayings of the Holy Prophet on Khatm-e-Nubuwwat, which clearly and preciously convey that the practice of appointing Prophets has been finished after Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H). Let us study some of the Sayings of holy Prophet on this.

image001.gif
“I am the Last of the Prophets. No Prophet is there after me.”

image001.gif
Saad Bin Abi Waqaas narrates that the Holy Prophet P.B.U.H said to Ali

“Ali! You have the same status and relation with me as Haroon (AS) had with Mosses (AS) with the exception that there is no prophet after me.”

image001.gif
Hazrat Abu Amarah narrates, the Holy prophet P.B.U.H Said

“I am the Last of the Prophets and you are last of the Ummah.”

“I am the seal of the prophets and you are seal of Ummah.”

image001.gif
Ummul-Mumineen Hazrat Ayesha (Razi-Allah-ho-Anha)Narrates, the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said

“I am the Last of Prophets and My Mosque is the Last of the mosques of the Holy Prophets.”

image001.gif
Hazrat Uqba bin Aamir (Razi-Allah-ho-Anha) narrates, the Holy Prophet P.B.U.H said

“Had there been any Prophet after me, Omer
(Razi-Allah-ho-Anha)

S/o Khattab would have been that”.

image001.gif
Hazrat Abu Hurerah (Razi-Allah-ho-Anhu) narrates, the holly prophet (P.B.U.H) said

“My example and example of other prophet s is like the one who constructed the great, grant and beautiful place but left place of a brick in one of the corners. People cam to see and went around it. They praised its beauty and grand ness very much. Besides they said this is one brick has not been fixed.” The holly prophet P.B.U.H said, “I am that brick and I am the last of the prophets. (I am the seal of the Prophet Hood)”.

image001.gif
Hazrat Sobaan(Razi-Allah-ho-Anhu)narrated, the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said

“There will be thirty faiths less liars of the highest order. Every one of them wills claims to be a Prophet. Where as in fact,I am last of the Prophets. No Prophet is to come (Here) after me”.

image001.gif
Hazrat Abuzar (Razi-Allah-ho-Anhu) narrates, the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said to me.

“O; Abuzar! The primarily of the Prophets is Hazrat Adam (Alaihe-Salaam) and the last of all the Prophets is Hazrat Muhammad P.B.U.H.”

Almighty Allah Says in Qur’an about his last prophet

“Nor does he Say (ought) of (his own) desire. It is no less then inspiration sent down to him”.

After such clear and explicit declaration by almighty Allah Himself and his last his most distinguished prophet about the end termination of the practice of appointing Prophets, if some one does not believe in that, he is definitely an atheist and must be treated accordingly.

The whole Muslim Ummah coherence on the belief of Khatm-e-Nubuwwat. All the expounders and exegetics have concord on the meanings of Khatm-e-Nubuwwat. I.e. there is neither any type of Prophet nor any sort of messenger after Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H). It is also concordat that there is no other interpretation or appropriation in the meanings of the word Khatm-e-Nubuwwat. The abnegator (denier) of Khatm-e-Nubuwwat is abnegator of Allah his last messenger and coherence of Muslim Ummah. Denier of Khatm-e-Nubuwwat element of Nubuwwat is infidel, traitor, and biggest liar. His punishment is the Same as that Muselema Kazzab. May Allah grace all the Muslims to bound and cling them selves to the person of Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and remain adherent to the teachings of Islam in letter and sprit Aamin.

Engg. Saim Malik Tanoli

رکن ختم نبوت فورم
A proof of the Finality of Prophethood (Khatmay-Nabuwwat)
Guided by irrefutable word of Allah(SWT) in the Holy Quran and numerousHadith, Muslims around the world do uniformly believe that, after ProphetMuhammad(SAW), the chain of prophethood has come to an end. According to this fundamental belief, anyone who now claims to be a Prophet of God should be viewed as an impostor, whose claim is contrary to the teachings of Islam.
All Muslim scholars consider such self-proclaimed prophets misguided opportunists, who have doomed their souls for worldly gains. Sadly, those unfortunate individuals, who follow the man-made ideology of such opportunists, won't fair much better in the hereafter, unless they are awakened by the truth of Allah(SWT) and abbandon the teachings of their self-motivated leaders.

It is those who believe not in the Signs of Allah that forge falsehood: it is they who lie!
(The Holy Quran, An-Nahl 16:105)

Khatmay-Nabuwat in the Quran
Close to one hundred verses of the holy Quran, directly or indirectly, support the doctrine of the Finality of Prophethood.

Verse 40 of the Surah Al-Ahzab (33), for instance, highlights this teaching in clear terms.

33-40.gif

Two translations of this Ayah follow:

O people! Muhammad has no sons among ye men, but verily, he is the Apostle of God and the last in the line of Prophets. And God is Aware of everything.

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things. (The Holy Quran, Al-Ahzab 33:40)

Muslim Scholars, since the time of our beloved Prophet(SAW), have correctly understood this verse to indicate that no new Prophet or Messenger will be sent to humanity until the day of judgment.
[Read: The Interpretation of well-known Muslim Scholars].

Numerous verses of the Quran indicate that the teachings of Islam have been completed, perfected, and preserved and have been meant universally for all the Worlds. Such statements eliminate every reason for which a new prophet may need to be commissioned to humanity. In this regard, we can briefly mention:

And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) save as a bringer of good tidings and a warner unto all mankind; but most of mankind do not know.(The Holy Quran, Saba 34:28)

Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided."(The Holy Quran, Al-Araf 7:158)

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).(The Holy Quran, Al-e-Imran 3:85)

The following portion of the last revealed verse of the Holy Quran is also a testimony that no Apostle with new instructions or interpretations of the holy Quran will ever need to be sent to the humanity:

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed my favor upon you and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.
(The Holy Quran, Al-Maidah 5:3)

The following verses, which appear at the very beginning of the holy Quran, indicate the qualities of the individuals, who will benefit from the holy Quran, and have been given an assurance of salvation. In its concise and precise form, Quran makes clear that these include revelations up to the time of Prophet Muhammad(SAW), and precludes the possibility of any future revelations, prophets, or religions.

This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who fear Allah, believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, give charity from what We have provided for them, and believe in the Revelation sent to you (O Muhammad) and before you, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter. They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who shall be successful.
(The Holy Quran, Al-Bagara 2:2-5)

Khatmay-Nabuwat in Hadith of Prophet(SAW)
Many verses of the Holy Quran allude to the special wisdom bestowed on the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) to understand and explain the revelations included in the Holy Quran. For example, in verse 4 of chapter 14 of the Quran, we read:

And We never sent a messenger save with the language of his folk, that he [Hazrat Muhammad(SAW)] might make (the message) clear for them. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise.
(The Holy Quran, Ibrahim 14:4)

The following teachings of Prophet Muhammad(SAW) deal with the issue of Finality of Prophethood. As apparent from the references, these Ahadith are authentic and have been recorded by many scholars and reported by numerous companions of the Prophet(SAW).

My position in relation to the prophets who came before me can be explained by the following example: A man erected a building and adorned this edifice with great beauty, but he left an empty niche, in the corner where just one brick was missing. People looked around the building and marveled at its beauty, but wondered why a brick was missing from that niche? I am like unto that one missing brick and I am the last in the line of the Prophets.
(Bukhari, Muslim,Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad, Tirmizi, Babu Khatimin-Nabiyyin, Musnad Abu Dawud Tayalisi)

God has bestowed upon me six favors which the former Prophets did not enjoy:

• I have been endowed with the gift of pithy and perfect speech.

• I was granted victory owing to my awe.

• The spoils of war were made lawful unto me.

• The whole earth has been made the place of worship for me and it has become the means of purification for me also. In other words, in my religion, offering of prayers is not confined to certain specified places of worship. Prayers can be offered at any place over the earth. And in case water is not available, it is lawful for my people to perform ablutions with earth (Tayammum) and to cleanse themselves with the soil, if water for bathing is scarce.

• I have been sent by Allah to carry His Divine message to the whole world.

• And the line of prophets has come to its final end in me.
    (Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)

I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am the effacer and infidelity shall be erased through me; I am the assembler. People shall be assembled on Doomsday after my time. And I am the last in the sense that no prophet shall succeed me.
(Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Muatta')

You (Hazrat Ali) are related to me as Aaron was related to Moses (pbuh). But no Apostle will come after me.
(Bukhari, Muslim
Musnad recorded a similar hadith ending in 'Behold there is no prophethood after me.')

If ever there arose a person from among my people who would hold communion with God, it would be none else but 'Umar bin Khattab.
(Bukhari , Muslim, Tirmidhi)

We are the last (ummah) but will precede all on the Day of Resurrection except that the Book was given to them before us.
(Bukhari, Muslim)

The tribe of Israel was guided by prophets. When a prophet passed away, another prophet succeeded him. But no prophet will come after me; only caliphs will succeed me.
(Bukhari)

I am the last in line of the prophets of God and my Masjid is the last Masjid.
(Muslim)

The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no Messenger nor Prophet after me.
(Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad, Anas bin Malik)

There will arise thirty impostors in my Ummah and each one of them will pronounce to the world that he is a prophet, but I am the last in the line of the Prophets of God and no Prophet will come after me.
(Abu Dawood, Tirmizi)

Allah will send no Apostle after me, but only Mubashshirat (Good vision or pious vision).
(Musnad Ahmad, Abu Tufail, Nasa'i, Abu Dawud)

No Prophet will come after me and there will, therefore, be no other community of followers of any new Prophet.
(Baihaqi, Tabarani)

God Almighty hath sent unto the world no apostle who did not warn his people about the appearance of Dajjal (Anti-Christ, but Dajjal did not appear in their time). I am the last in the line of Prophets and you are the last community of believers. Without doubt, then, Dajjal shall appear from amongst you.
(Ibn Majah)

I am Muhammad, the unlettered prophet of Allah. I am Muhammad, the unlettered prophet of Allah. I am Muhammad, the unlettered prophet of Allah. There will be no prophet after me.
(Musnad Ahmad)

These are just a brief listing of the authentic teachings of Hazrat Muhammad(SAW) available on the issue of the Finality of Prophethood; should a true believer have any doubt about the Finality of Prophethood?

It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.
(The Holy Quran, Al-Ahzab 33:36)

The Historic Sermon of Prophet(SWT)
Hazrat Muhammad(SAW) saw it fit to mention this very important fact in his historic sermon, which was witnessed by over 120,000 individuals. Through it, he again warned the entire mankind to stay away from destructive man-made cults, in the following words:

...O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me, and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand my words which I convey to you...
(Read: The Entire Sermon)

Should we not heed the prophets'(SAW) warnings and stay away from false prophets?

We sent no messenger save that he should be obeyed by Allah's leave. And if, when they had wronged themselves, they had but come unto thee and asked forgiveness of Allah, and asked forgiveness of the messenger, they would have found Allah Forgiving, Merciful. But nay, by thy Lord, they will not believe (in truth) until they make thee judge of what is in dispute between them and find within themselves no dislike of that which thou decidest, and submit with full submission.
(The Holy Quran, An-Nisa 4:64-65)

The Opinion of Great Scholars of Islam
Throughout the centuries, Muslim Scholars have
unanimously supported the fundamental doctrine of Finality of Prophethood in Prophet Muhammad(SAW). So much so, that the entire Ummah has recognized anyone who claims to be a prophet (in any capacity), supports someone else's claim to prophethood, or views such claimant as a religious leader, to be an unbeliever (Kafir).
[Read: The Opinion of well-known Muslim Scholars].

Should we not accept the opinion of our knowledgeable Muslim Scholars?

O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.
(The Holy Quran, An-Nisa, 4:59)

Dictionary Translation
Hoping to misguide individuals, who lack knowledge of linguistics and Arabic language, some unlearned opportunists have attempted to misinterprete the verse 33:40 of Al-Ahzab, which was mentioned earlier, since it is the best known verse in support of the doctrine of the Finality of Prophethood. Such individuals often claim the word khatam, in the context of the verse, to mean "stamp", "seal", "best", "decoration" or "ring"! They also claim that the word Nabiyyeen indicates the "law giving prophets".

The actual dictionary translations of the words khatam nabuwat, in this context, are as follows:

Khatam: Can be read in two ways: khatam, meaning last or seal; and khatimmeaning seal or terminator.
The authorative dictionary of Lisanul-Arab indicates that both 'khatam' and 'khatim' mean "last of them" and the Qamoos dictionary says that it indicates the "last person", like a seal.

Nabuwat: Messengership; Prophethood of any kind, since all Messengers (rasuls or law giving prophets) are also Prophets.

In the word of Allah(SWT), the Quran was revealed in detail in the arabic language so Arabs would understand it without a problem. True to God's promise, no arabic speaking person will have a doubt of what is meant byKhatme-Nabuwat. Isn't it particularly amusing to find self-proclaimed "prophets", who according to historical records did not even have a working knowledge of the Arabic language, tried to reinterprete this verse?

Had We sent this as a Qur'an (in a language) other than Arabic they would have said: "Why are not its verses explained in detail? What! (a Book) not in Arabic and (a Messenger) an Arab?" Say: "It is a guide and a healing to those who believe; and for those who believe not there is a deafness in their ears and it is blindness in their (eyes); they are (as it were) being called from a place far distant!(The Holy Quran, Ha-Mim 41:44)
(12:2, 13:37, 16:103, 20:113, 26:195, 39:028, 41:003, 42:7, 43:3, and 46:12 also illuminate the point that proper knowledge of arabic language is required to avoid mistranslating/misinterpreting the Holy Quran.)

Conclusion

The sheer amount of evidence provided here should suffice to convince anyone believing in the divinity of Islam that the prophet Muhammad(SAW)was the last Prophet of God and that anyone with a claim to prophethood should be considered an outcast from Islam. No one can better state this fact, than Allah(SWT) himself:

Who doth more wrong than such as forge a lie against Allah or deny His Signs? But never will prosper those who sin.
(The Holy Quran, Yunus 10:60)

Those who believe not in the Signs of Allah, Allah will not guide them and theirs will be a grievous Penalty.
(The Holy Quran, An-Nahl 16:104)

Bear witness that we are Muslims and we have conveyed the true message of Allah so that you might benefit from it.

Therefore give admonition in case the admonition profits (the hearer). The admonition will be received by those who fear (Allah): But it will be avoided by those most unfortunate ones. Who will enter the Great Fire In which they will then neither die nor live.
(The Holy Quran, Al-A'la 87:9-13)

Engg. Saim Malik Tanoli

رکن ختم نبوت فورم
ISLAMIC BELIEF OF
FINALITY OF PROPHETHOOD

ACCORDING TO THE QURAN, THE SUNNAH
AND CONCENSUS OF UMMAH

BY
MAULANA MUHAMMAD YUSAF LUDHIANVI

You may print this document and read at your pleasure.

The holy Quran and the holy Prophet's Ahadith (teachings) eloquently prove that prophethood (‘nabuwwat’ and ‘risalat’) came to an end with our Prophet Muhammad(SAW). There are decisive verses to that effect. Being the last Prophet in the chain of prophethood, no one ever shall now succeed him to that status of dignity.

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things."
(Holy Quran, 33:40)

Interpreters of the Holy Quran
All the interpreters of the Holy Quran agree on the meaning of ‘Khatam-un-Nabieen’ that our Prophet(SAW) was the last of all prophets and none shall be exalted to the lofty position of prophethood after him. Here are a few examples:

Imam Hafiz Ibn-e-Katheer (Allah’s mercy on him)
"This verse is conclusive of the precept that our Prophet(SAW) is the last and that there shall be no ‘Nabi’ (Prophet) after him. When there shall be no ‘Nabi’ to follow him, the ordainment of a ‘Rasool’ (Messenger) can not arise by logic of anteriority because the status of a ‘Rasool’ is more exclusive then that of a ‘Nabi’. Every ‘Nabi’ is not a ‘Rasool’, but every ‘Rasool’ is a ‘Nabi’. There exists a continuous and unbroken chain of recitations of Ahadith from a large number of venerable ‘sahabah’ or Companions of the Prophet (Allah be pleased with them), that there shall be no ‘Nabi’ or ‘Rasool’ after Muhammad(SAW)". (Tafseer Ibn-e-Khateer, Vol. 3, P. 453)

Note: Every prophet is called a ‘Nabi’ whether he was given shariat or not; and the prophet who was given a shariat is called a ‘Rasool’.

Hujjat ul Islam, Imam Ghazali
"No doubt the Ummah (all Muslims) has unanimously understood from this word (‘Khatam-un-Nabieen’) and its circumstantial reference to mean non-existence of a ‘Nabi’ or ‘Rasool’ ever after Muhammad(SAW) and that (this word calls for) no reservation or tacit interpretation in it; hence its dissident is certainly the one who rejects the Ummah's unanimity". (Al Iqtisad fil Etiqad, P. 123)

Finality of Prophethood and Ahadith
The Prophet(SAW) unequivocally declared that he was the final Prophet. There are a large number of Ahadith to sustain this article of Islamic faith. Not only that but the Prophet(SAW) was also pleased to bring forth such expositions of this word (‘Khatam-un-Nabieen’) that all doubts relating to his finality in prophethood stand void and misinterpretations exposed. Many people having theological distinctions to their credit have stressed upon the unbroken and consecutive nature of those Ahadith which concern finality of prophethood. Opinions of some of them are quoted below:

Hafiz Ibn-e-Hazam says on page 77 of his Kitab-ul-Fasl:
"All those personages who have dwelt upon the subject of Muhammad'(SAW) prophethood, his miracles and expounded the holy Quran, have stated that he(SAW) had informed that there would be no prophet after him".

Hafiz Ibne-Khateer writes under the caption, "finality of prophethood":
"And on this (Finality of Prophethood) there have come from Allah's Messenger(SAW) "mutawatir" (absolutely certain and numerous) Ahadith which have by an unbroken chain of his companions (Allah be pleased with them)".

Allama Syed Mahmood Aloosi writes in Tafseer Roohul-Mani:
"That he (Muhammad(SAW)) was the final prophet, is ordained by the Quran, acknowledged by the Sunnah and agreed upon by the Ummah; hence a claimant to the contrary will be (determined as) Kaffir (unbeliever) and put to death if he is persistent".
To conclude therefore finality of prophethood is an article of faith by the Quran’s text and Mutawatir Ahadith. Some are reproduced below:

HADITH: (1)
The Last Brick
“From Abu Huraira, (Allah be pleased with him): Allah’s messenger(SAW) said:
“Certainly my example and the example of prophets earlier than me is like the example of a palace most elegant and most beautiful constructed by a person except (that he left in it) a blank space for a brick in one of its corners and that made the people (who were) going around it wonder (at its marvellousness) and exclaimed (in perplexion): “Why not is this brick inlaid in here!” The Prophet(SAW) said, “I am that (corner’s last) brick and I am the last of the prophets”.
Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 1, p.501 & Sahih Muslim, Vol. 2, p.248

The above Hadith is also related by Hazrat Jabir bin Abdullah, (Allah be pleased with him,) and is included in Musnad Ahmad, Sahih Muslim and Jama-e-Tirmizi. Sahih Muslim’s narration ends with theses words:

“Said Allah’s messenger(SAW) “So I am in place of this brick; I came and so I completed the chain of the prophets”.
The above Hadith is also related by Hazrat Abi bin Kaab, (Allah be pleased with him,) as recorded in Musnad Ahmed and Tirmizi”.

“My example among the prophets has a likeness (in the sense) that a man constructed a palace most lovely and perfect and extremely elegant but left the place of one brick incomplete in it (for subsequent inlaying); then people went around the palace and wondered (on its excellence) and said, “Would that space for one brick be also filled up!” The holy Prophet(SAW) said, “I am in place of this brick among the prophets”.
(Musnad Ahmed, Vol.1, p.137 & Tirmizi, Vol.2, p.201)

HADITH (2)
Line of Prophethood Terminated
“From Abu Huraira, (Allah be pleased with him): Allah’s messenger Muhammad(SAW) said: “I have been bestowed with excellence over (other) Prophets in six respects: (1) I have been gifted with comprehensive words, (2) I have been helped through awe (being put in the hearts of enemies) (3) spoils have been made lawful to me, (4) the whole earth turned into a mosque for me and a means of purification, (5) I have been ordained as the Prophet for all humanity, and (6) the line of the Prophets has been terminated with me”.
(Sahih Muslim, Vol.1, p.199, Mishkat, p.512)

One Hadith containing similar subject matter is narrated in Sahihain from Hazart Jabir, (Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet(SAW) said: “I have been gifted with five qualities not bestowed upon anybody before me”. At the end of this Hadith are the following words:
“Former prophets were sent to their people alone, whereas I have been sent as the Prophet to all mankind”.
(Mishkat, p.513)

HADITH (3)
Address to Hazrat Ali

“From Saad bin Abi Waqqas, (Allah be pleased with him): said Allah’s messenger Muhammad(SAW) to Hazrat Ali, (Allah be pleased with him) “You have the same relation with me as Aaron had with Moses (peace be upon them) except that there shall be no prophet after me”.
(Sahih Bukhari Vol.2, p.633)

HADITH (4)
Difference With Tribe of Israel

“Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) relates from the Prophet(SAW) that the Bani Isreal were led by their own prophets, when one prophet died another prophet took his place but there shall be no prophet after me that there shall be Caliphs and they will be many”.
(Sahih Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Manaqib)
In the case of our Prophet(SAW) even such prophets will not come, except that there shall be religious revivalists of the Ummat.
“Verily, Allah the Exalted will send down to this Ummat such men at the head of every century as will revive the Deen for it” (the Ummat).
Abu Dawood, Vol. 2, p. 233)

HADITH (5)
Thirty Liars in the Ummah

“It is related by Hazrat Thauban, (Allah be pleased with him) that ourProphet(SAW) said “In my Ummat there shall be born thirty liars, each of them will pretend that he is a prophet but I am the last of the prophets, there shall be no prophet after me”.
(Abu Dawood and Tirmizi)

HADITH (6)
No Nabi No Rasool After Me

“From Anas bin Malik, (Allah be pleased with him) Allah’s messenger Muhammad(SAW) said: “Verily, ‘risalat’ and ‘nubuwwat’ are terminated, so there shall be neither a ‘rasool’ nor a ‘nabi’ after me’.
(Tirmidhi, Kitab-ur-Rouya Babu Zahab-un- Nubuwwa, Musnad Ahmad, Marwiyat-Anas bin Malik)

HADITH (7)
Last Prophet: Last Ummah

“From Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him): I heard the Prophet(SAW) saying “We are the last (Ummat) but will precede all on the Day of Resurrection except that the ‘Book’ was given to them before us”.
(Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim)

“From Hazrat Aisha (Allah be pleased with her): The Prophet(SAW) said I am the last Prophet and my mosque is the last mosque among the mosques of all the prophets”.
(Kanzul Ummal, Vol.12, p.270, Hadith No.34999)

“Hazrat Ali, (Allah be pleased with him) describing virtues of the Prophet SAW) says: “Between his shoulders was the signet of prophethood and he (SAW) was Khatamun-Nabieen”.
(Shamail-e-Tirmizi, p.3)

HADITH (8)
If There Were To Be A Prophet It Would Have Been Umar(RA)

It is narrated by Uqba bin Aamer, (Allah be pleased with him) that Allah’s Messenger Muhammad(SAW) said, “If there could ever be a prophet after me, indeed Umar bin Khattab would have been such”.
(Tirmizi, Vol. 2, p.209)

HADITH (9)
I Am Hashir, I am Aaqib, I am Muqaffi

“Hazrat Jubair bin Mut’am, (Allah be pleased with him) says: I heard the Prophet saying, “ Certainly there are some names for me, I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am Mahi the obliterator as Allah shall blot out ‘kufr’ through me and I am ‘Hashir’, the gatherer of people who shall be resurrected at my feet and I am ‘Aaqib’ The last to come as there shall be no prophet after me”.
(Mishkat, p. 515)

To Conclude
It stands proved in the above written lines that (1) the Holy Quran, (2) unbroken chain of "Mutawatir" Ahadith, and (3) Consensus of the Muslim Ummah vouch that the holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) was the terminator of the entire chain of venerable prophets with no exception (peace be upon them). Therefore no person after him(SAW) can be called a prophet in any meaning or sense and nobody can fix for himself a prophetic stance by his guile or guise. Consequently, he who does so or tries to do so or if anybody believes in the prophethood of that claimant, then such a person is a cast off from the fold of Islam.

And this ‘finality’ of the holy Prophet(SAW) is a status which is most dignified, an honour most distinguished and an esteem most high. It is therefore a grave insult to the holy Prophet(SAW), if somebody is so insolent as to lay a claim to the line of prophethood.

Moreover, even if one stretches ones human imagination to the furthest end and presumes there is some prophet who has come in the world, he should seek for a proof to substantiate his hypothesis, i.e. whether or not this new-comer-of-the prophet has been indoctrinated with some fresh disciplines. If it is said that no new learning’s were given to the new prophet; rather the same learning’s were again revealed to him as had already been revealed to the holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) that would be an inexplicable repetition. With the existing Prophetic learning’s and the indiminishing Quranic reservoir of knowledge, such repetition by the "new prophet" should turn into a divine exercise in futility, whereas Allah the exalted is absolutely above anything futile. And if the plea is that this later claimant to prophethood was specifically bestowed with such learning’s as were not conferred upon the holy Prophet(SAW) then this is (Allah forbid) tantamount to (1) belittling doctrinal learning’s sent by Allah through Muhammad(SAW), (2) insinuating that the Quran lacks completeness and (3) hinting at the imperfection of the Islamic faith, thereby disbelieving in the Quranic verse (Holy Quran, 5:3), "This day I have perfected your Religion". Such thoughts and actions heap worst indignity upon the holy Prophet(SAW), the Quran and the religion of Islam.

Moreover, if just for the sake of argument, it is supposed that there is a prophet after our holy Prophet(SAW), then as a natural corollary it will become incumbent upon all to express allegiance to him and believe in whatever he says or does; and conversely disbelief in him will be deemed infidelity and Kufr! Otherwise, what else could prophethood signify? Such supposition in effect amounts to insulting the holy Prophet(SAW) and finding fault with him to the extent that one who believes in him and his entire religion is deemed an unbeliever (Kaffir) deserving hell for ever. It would mean that even belief in the holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) would (Allah forbid) not be adequate to protect him from disbelief (Kufr) and the Hell.

May Allah the exalted grant all the Muslims his graciousness to remain attached to the cloak of the holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW).

Engg. Saim Malik Tanoli

رکن ختم نبوت فورم
Quran,Hadith and Finality of Prophethood.2) Love for the Prophet
1) Qur'an

English Translation of Al-Qur'an

[5]. Surah Al-Ma'idah [The Table Spread with Food]

Ayat 42. (They like to) listen to falsehood, to devour anything forbidden. So if they come to you (O Muhammad [S.A.W.W](P.B.U.H), either judge between them, or turn away from them. If you turn away from them, they cannot hurt you in the least. And if you judge, judge with justice between them. Verily, Allah loves those who act justly.
Ayat 43. But how do they come to you (O Muhammad [S.A.W.W](P.B.U.H), for decision while they have the Taurat (Torah), in which is the (plain) Decision of Allah; yet even after that, they turn away. For they are not (really) believers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadith

English Translation of Hadith

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah [S.A.W.W](P.B.U.H) said, "You will find on Day of Resurrection the worst among the people, a double-faced person who appears to some people with one face and to others with another face.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

as explained in another Hadith Narrated by Hazrat Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah [S.A.W.W](P.B.U.H) said, "Man who keeps two faces in his life (means showing off what he is not, like a very religious person from outside wearing all the accessories but in his heart a Cruel person wearing attire to gain worldly profits instead of serving Allah,s [SWT] cause) , On the Day of Resurrection he will have 2 tongues of fire in his mouth. [Sanan Abu Dawood]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Love for the Prophet

Q- How can one actualize (their) love for the Messenger (peace be upon him)?

A – Love of the Messenger (peace be upon him) and love of Allah is actualized by following the Messenger (peace be upon him), and everyone who follows the Messenger (peace be upon him) is more eligible for the love of Allah and the love of His Messenger. Allah says:

Say: “If you (really) love Allah then follow me (Muhammad), Allah will love you.” (Qur’an, 3:31)

The sign of this love is that a person inquires about his Sunnah, follows it and does not add or take anything away from it. Those who innovate in (the religion) with regard to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and justify it by saying this is due to their love and honoring of the Prophet, then in reality they neither love him nor honor him. Because true love and honor is in following his instructions, and not adding or leaving anything from the Shariah.

Whoever desires to innovate in the Shariah of Allah what is not from it, then his love of Allah and His Messenger is limited without doubt. Perfection of manners and honor means one should not put himself before Allah and His Messenger.

Allah said:

O you who believe! Do not put (yourselves) forward before Allah and His Messenger, and fear Allah. Verily! Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. O you who believe! Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet, nor speak aloud to him in talk as you speak aloud to one another, lest your deeds may be rendered fruitless while you perceive not. (Qur’an, 49:1-2)

Sheikh Bin Uthaymeen; Fatawa Noor Alad-Darb, vol. 2, pg. 522, no. 414

3) FINALITY OF PROPHETHOOD (KHATAM E NABUWAT)--AN EYE OPENER FOR QADIANISGuided by irrefutable word of Allah(ALLAH SubhanahuWa-Ta'ala) in the Holy Quran and numerous Hadith,Muslims around the world do uniformly believe that,after Prophet Muhammad(sallallaho alaihe wassallam),the chain of prophethood has come to an end. Accordingto this fundamental belief, anyone claiming to be aProphet of God is an impostor whose claim is contraryto the teachings of Islam. All Muslim scholars consider all such self-proclaimedprophets opportunists condemned to Hell. Those whofollow any man-made religion, unfortunately, won'tfair much better in the hereafter; unless they areawakened to the truth as expressed by Allah(ALLAHSubhanahu Wa-Ta'ala) and not as interpreted by theirinterest motivated cult leaders. It is those who believe not in the Signs of Allah thatforge falsehood: it is they who lie!(The Holy Quran, An-Nahl 16:105)Khatmay-Nabuwat in QuranVerse 40 of Surah Al-Ahzab (33) points out thisconcept in the Holy Quran. The Holy Quran, Surah Al Ahzab 33:40 Two translations of this Ayah follow: O people! Muhammad has no sons among ye men, butverily, he is the Apostle of God and the last in theline of Prophets. And God is Aware of everything. Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (heis) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of theProphets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things. (The Holy Quran, Al-Ahzab 33:40)Muslim Scholars, since the time of our belovedProphet(sallallaho alaihe wassallam), have understoodthis verse to mean that no new Prophet or Messengerwill be sent to humanity until the day of judgment. [Read: The Interpretation of well-known MuslimScholars]. The following portion of the last revealed verse ofthe Holy Quran is also a testimony that no Apostlewith new instructions or interpretations of the holyQuran will ever need to be sent to the humanity: This day have I perfected your religion for you,completed my favor upon you and have chosen for youIslam as your religion.(The Holy Quran, Al-Maidah 5:3)Khatmay-Nabuwat in Hadith of Prophet(sallallaho alaihewassallam)Many verses of the Holy Quran allude to the specialwisdom bestowed on the Prophet Muhammad(sallallahoalaihe wassallam) to understand and explain therevelations included in the Holy Quran. And We never sent a messenger save with the languageof his folk, that he [Hazrat Muhammad(sallallahoalaihe wassallam)] might make (the message) clear forthem. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, andguideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise.(The Holy Quran, Ibrahim 14:4)The following Hadith of Prophet Muhammad(sallallahoalaihe wassallam) deal with the issue of Finality ofProphethood. As apparent from the references, theseHadith are authentic and have been recorded by manyscholars and reported by numerous companions of theProphet(sallallaho alaihe wassallam). My position in relation to the prophets who camebefore me can be explained by the following example: Aman erected a building and adorned this edifice withgreat beauty, but he left an empty niche, in thecorner where just one brick was missing. People lookedaround the building and marveled at its beauty, butwondered why a brick was missing from that niche? I amlike unto that one missing brick and I am the last inthe line of the Prophets.(Bukhari, Muslim,Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad, Tirmizi, BabuKhatimin-Nabiyyin, Musnad Abu Dawud Tayalisi)God has bestowed upon me six favors which the formerProphets did not enjoy: •I have been endowed with the gift of pithy andperfect speech. •I was granted victory owing to myawe. •The spoils of war were made lawful unto me. •The whole earth has been made the place of worshipfor me and it has become the means of purification forme also. In other words in my religion, offering ofprayers is not confined to certain specified places ofworship. Prayers can be offered at any place over theearth. And in case water is not available, it islawful for my people to perform ablutions with earth(Tayammum) and to cleanse themselves with the soil, ifwater for bathing is scarce. •I have been sent by Allah to carry His Divine messageto the whole world. •And the line of prophets has come to its final end inme.(Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah) I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am the effacer andinfidelity shall be erased through me; I am theassembler. People shall be assembled on Doomsday aftermy time. And I am the last in the sense that noprophet shall succeed me.(Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Muatta')You (Hazrat Ali) are related to me as Aaron wasrelated to Moses (pbuh). But no Apostle will comeafter me.(Bukhari, MuslimMusnad recorded a similar hadith ending in 'Beholdthere is no prophethood after me.')If ever there arose a person from among my people whowould hold communion with God, it would be none elsebut 'Umar bin Khattab.(Bukhari , Muslim, Tirmidhi)We are the last (ummah) but will precede all on theDay of Resurrection except that the Book was given tothem before us.(Bukhari, Muslim)The tribe of Israel was guided by prophets. When aprophet passed away, another prophet succeeded him.But no prophet will come after me; only caliphs willsucceed me.(Bukhari)I am the last in line of the prophets of God and myMasjid is the last Masjid.(Muslim)The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to anend. There shall be neither Messenger nor Prophet after me.(Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad, Anas bin Malik)There will arise thirty impostors in my Ummah and eachone of them will pronounce to the world that he is aprophet, but I am the last in the line of the Prophetsof God and no Prophet will come after me.(Abu Dawood, Tirmizi)Allah will send no Apostle after me, but onlyMubashshirat (Good vision or pious vision).(Musnad Ahmad, Abu Tufail, Nasa'i, Abu Dawud)No Prophet will come after me and there will,therefore, be no other community of followers of anynew Prophet.(Baihaqi, Tabarani)God Almighty hath sent unto the world no apostle whodid not warn his people about the appearance of Dajjal(Anti-Christ, but Dajjal did not appear in theirtime). I am the last in the line of Prophets and youare the last community of believers. Without doubt,then, Dajjal shall appear from amongst you.(Ibn Majah)I am Muhammad, the unlettered prophet of Allah. I amMuhammad, the unlettered prophet of Allah. I amMuhammad, the unlettered prophet of Allah. There willbe no prophet after me.(Musnad Ahmad)These are just a brief listing of the authenticteachings of Hazrat Muhammad(sallallaho alaihewassallam) available on the issue of the Finality ofProphethood; should a true believer have any doubtabout the Finality of Prophethood? It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when amatter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger tohave any option about their decision: if any onedisobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on aclearly wrong Path.(The Holy Quran, Al-Ahzab 33:36)The Historic Sermon of Prophet(ALLAH SubhanahuWa-Ta'ala)Hazrat Muhammad(sallallaho alaihe wassallam) saw it fit to mention this very important fact in hishistoric sermon witnessed by over 120,000 Muslims. In effect, he is reaching out from his grave to warn thehumanity to stay away from man-made cults. He said: ...O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me,and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore,O People, and understand my words which I convey toyou...(Read: The Entire Sermon)Should we not heed the prophets's(sallallaho alaihewassallam) warnings and stay away from false prophets?We sent no messenger save that he should be obeyed by Allah's leave. And if, when they had wrongedthemselves, they had but come unto thee and asked forgiveness of Allah, and asked forgiveness of themessenger, they would have found Allah Forgiving,Merciful. But nay, by thy Lord, they will not believe(in truth) until they make thee judge of what is indispute between them and find within themselves no dislike of that which thou decidest, and submit withfull submission.(The Holy Quran, An-Nisa 4:64-65)The Opinions of Great Scholars of IslamThroughout the centuries, all Muslim Scholars have unanimously supported the fundamental doctrine ofFinality of Prophethood in Prophet Muhammad(sallallahoalaihe wassallam). So much so, that the entire Ummahhas recognized anyone who claims to be a prophet (inany capacity) or supports someone else's claim toprophethood as an unbeliever (Kafir).[Read: The Opinion of well-known Muslim Scholars]. Should we not accept the opinion of our knowledgeable Muslim Scholars? O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger,and those charged with authority among you. If yediffer in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and theLast Day: That is best, and most suitable for finaldetermination.(The Holy Quran, An-Nisa, 4:59)Dictionary TranslationKhatam: To seal; to bring to an ultimate end; toComplete.Nabuwat: Messengership; Prophethood (all Messengersare Prophets). In the word of Allah(ALLAH Subhanahu Wa-Ta'ala), theQuran was revealed in detail in the arabic language soArabs would understand it without a problem. True toGod's promise, no arabic speaking person will have adoubt of what is meant by Khatme-Nabuwat. Isn't itamusing when self-proclaimed "prophets" try toreinterpret this phrase? Had We sent this as a Qur'an (in a language) otherthan Arabic they would have said: "Why are not itsverses explained in detail? What! (a Book) not inArabic and (a Messenger) an Arab?" Say: "It is a guideand a healing to those who believe; and for those whobelieve not there is a deafness in their ears and itis blindness in their (eyes); they are (as it were)being called from a place far distant!(The Holy Quran, Ha-Mim 41:44)(12:2, 13:37, 16:103, 20:113, 26:195, 39:028, 41:003,42:7, 43:3, and 46:12 also illuminate the point thatproper knowledge of arabic language is required toavoid mistranslating/misinterpreting the Holy Quran.)ConclusionThe sheer amount of evidence provided here shouldsuffice to convince anyone believing in the divinityof Islam that the prophet Muhammad(sallallaho alaihewassallam) was the last Prophet of God and that anyonewith a claim to prophethood should be considered anoutcast from Islam. No one can better state this fact,than Allah(ALLAH Subhanahu Wa-Ta'ala) himself: Who doth more wrong than such as forge a lie againstAllah or deny His Signs? But never will prosper thosewho sin.(The Holy Quran, Yunus 10:60)Those who believe not in the Signs of Allah, Allahwill not guide them and theirs will be a grievousPenalty.(The Holy Quran, An-Nahl 16:104)Bear witness that we are Muslims and we have conveyedthe true message of Allah so that you might benefitfrom it. Therefore give admonition in case the admonitionprofits (the hearer). The admonition will be receivedby those who fear (Allah): But it will be avoided bythose most unfortunate ones. Who will enter the GreatFire In which they will then neither die nor live.(The Holy Quran, Al-A'la 87:9-13)