• Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے طریقہ کے لیے فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ ملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ پھر بھی اگر آپ کو فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ نہ آئیے تو آپ فورم منتظم اعلیٰ سے رابطہ کریں اور اگر آپ کے پاس سکائیپ کی سہولت میسر ہے تو سکائیپ کال کریں ہماری سکائیپ آئی ڈی یہ ہے urduinملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ فیس بک پر ہمارے گروپ کو ضرور جوائن کریں قادیانی مناظرہ گروپ
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے لیے آپ کو اردو کی بورڈ کی ضرورت ہوگی کیونکہ اپ گریڈنگ کے بعد بعض ناگزیر وجوہات کی بنا پر اردو پیڈ کر معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔ اس لیے آپ پاک اردو انسٹالر کو ڈاؤن لوڈ کر کے اپنے سسٹم پر انسٹال کر لیں پاک اردو انسٹالر

3077RESOLUTION TO DECLARE THE QADIANI GROUP AND THE LAHORI GROUP AS NON-MUSLIMS

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
3077RESOLUTION TO DECLARE THE QADIANI GROUP AND THE LAHORI GROUP AS NON-MUSLIMS
Mr. Abdul Hafeez Pirzada: Sir, I will now formally move it. Sir, I beg to move:
Sir, I beg to move:
"That the Special Committee of the whole House approves and passes unanimously the following resolution:
"The Special Committee of the whole House of the National Assembly unanimously resolves that the following recomendations be sent to the National Assembly for consideration and adoption.
The Special Committee of the Whole House, assisted by its Steering Committee and Sub-Committee, having considered the resolutions before it or referred to it by the National Assembly and after perusal of the documents and examination of the witnesses, including the heads of Sadar Anjuman-i-Ahmadia, Rabwah, and Anjuman-i-Ahmadia Ishaat-i-Islam, Lahore, respectively unanimously makes the following recommendations to the National Assembly:
(A) That the Constitution of Pakistan be amended as follows:
(i) That in Article 106 (3) a reference be inserted to persons of the Qadiani Group and the Lahori Group (who call themselves 'Ahmadis');
(ii) That a non -Muslim may be defined in a new clause in Article 260.
To give effect to the above recommendations, a draft Bill unanimously agreed upon by the Special Committee is appended.
(B) That the following Explanation be added to section 295-A of the Pakistan Penal Code:
3078"Explanation. A Muslim who professes, practises or propagates against the concept of the finality of the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him) as set out in clause (3) of Article 260 of the Constitution shall be punishable under this section."
(C) That consequential legislative and procedural amendments may be made in the relevant laws, such as the National Registration Act, 1973, and the Electoral Rules, 1974.
(D) That the life, liberty, property, honour and fundamental rights of all citizens of Pakistan, irrespective of the communities to which they belong, shall be fully protected and safeguarded."
Sd/- Abdul Hafeez Pirzada,
Maulvi Mufti Mahmood,
Maulana Shah Ahmad Noorani Siddiqi,
Prof. Ghafoor Ahmad,
Mr. Ghulam Faruq,
Ch. Zahur Elahi,
Sardar Moula Bukhsh Soomro."."
Mr. Chairman: The motion moved is:
"That the Special Committee of the whole House approves and passes unanimously the following resolution:
"The Special Committee of the Whole House of the National Assmebly unanimously resolves that the following recomendations be sent to the National Assembly for consideration and adoption.
The Special Committee of the Whole House, assisted by its Steering Committee and Sub-Committee, having considered the resolutions before it or referred to it by the National Assembly and after perusal of the documents and examination of the witnesses, including the heads of Sadar Anjuman-i-Ahmadia, Rabwah, and Anjunam-i-Ahmadia Ishaat-i-Islam, Lahore, respectively unanimously makes the following recommendations to the National Assembly:
(A) 3079That the Constitution of Pakistan be amended as follows:
(i) That in Article 106 (3) a reference be inserted to persons of the Qadiani Group and the Lahori Group (who call themselves 'Ahmadis');
To give effect to the above recommendations, a draft Bill unanimously agreed upon by the Special Committee is appended.
(B) That the following Explanation be added to section 295-A of the Pakistan Penal Code:
"Explanation. A Muslim who professes, practises or propagates against the concept of the finality of the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him) as set out in clause (3) of Article 260 of the Constitution shall be punishable under this section."
(C) That consequential legislative and procedural amendments may be made in the relevant laws, such as the National Registration Act, 1973, and the Electoral Rules, 1974.
(D) That the life, liberty, property, honour and fundamental rights of all citizen of Pakistan, irrespective of the communities to which they belong, shall be fully protected and safeguarded."
Maulvi Mufti Mahmood,
Prof. Ghafoor Ahmad,
Mr. Ghulam Faruq,
Ch. Zahur Elahi,
3080Mr. Chairman: The question is:
"The Special Committee of the Whole House of the National Assmebly unanimously resolves that the following recomendations be sent to the National Assembly for consideration and adoption.
The Special Committee of the Whole House, assisted by its Steering Committee and Sub-Committee, having considered the resolutions before it or referred to it by the National Assembly and after perusal of the documents and examination of the witnesses, including the heads of Sadar Anjuman-i-Ahmadia, Rabwah, and Anjunam-i-Ahmadia Ishaat-i-Islam, Lahore, respectively unanimously makes the following recommendations to the National Assembly:
(A) That the Constitution of Pakistan be amended as follows:
"Explanation. A Muslim who professes, practises or propagates against the concept of the finality of the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him) as set 3081out in clause (3) of Article 260 of the Constitution shall be punishable under this section."
(D) That the life, leberty, property, honour and fundamental rights of all citizen of Pakistan, irrespective of the Communities to which they belong, shall be fully protected and safeguarded."
Maulvi Mufti Mahmood,
Prof. Ghafoor Ahmad,
Mr. Ghulam Faruq,
Ch. Zahur Elahi,
The motion was adopted unanimously.
----------
SECRECY OF THE PROCEEDINGS
The Chairman: Before I adjourn the Special Committee and convert itself into the National Assembly, I just want to remind the honourable members that they are in possession of the documents and the proceedings of the House Committee. All these papers are confidential and secret papers and shall not be published and shall not be leaked out or shall not be told about to any person unless and until the Assembly authorises the publication of such record as it deems fit.
In the end I would also like to thank all the honourable members irrespective of which party they belong to.
مولانا غلام غوث ہزاروی: جناب والا! میں عرض کرتا ہوں کہ اب کیا ضرورت ہے اشاعت پر پابندی کی؟
3082جناب چیئرمین: جب چیئرمین بول رہا ہو تو نہیں بولنا چاہئے کسی معزز ممبر کو۔
جناب عبدالحفیظ پیرزادہ: مولانا صاحب! میں آپ کو سمجھاؤں گا کہ ہم نے اس ہاؤس کمیٹی کی طرف سے رپورٹ پیش کرنی ہے تجاویز کے لئے جو ہم نے کارکردگی کی ہے۔
جناب چیئرمین: مولانا صاحب! اس کے علاوہ کئی باتیں ہیں۔ مثلاً میں آپ کو یاد دلاتا ہوں کہ آپ بیت الخلاء کی باتیں کرتے رہے ہیں۱؎۔ Corrections کریں گے تو پھر اس کے بعد کریں گے۔
Dr. Mubashir Hasan (Minister for Finance, Planning and Development): Sir, why should secret session proceedings be published unless the Assembly decides otherwise?
Mr. Chairman: Yes, I may quote a precedent. These proceedings are just like the proceedings of the Constitution Committee, which have not been published and which have not been authorised to be published.
So before we adjourn this Committee sine die and it becomes functus officio I would like to place on record my thanks to all the honourable members irrespective of which side they belong to, and my special thanks to the Attorney- General, the Law Minsister and all those persons.
Mr. Abdul Hafeez Pirzada: Sir, we are all thankful to the Attorney- General for the labour that he put in. I would like it to be placed on record unanimously.
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
۱؎ سمجھنے میں غلطی لگی ورنہ مولانا غلام غوث ہزاروی نے بیت الخلاء میں بھنگی کے طرز عمل سے مرزاقادیانی کے طرز عمل کا موازنہ کر کے مرزاقادیانی کے چہرے پر اس کے کذب کو خوب واضح کیا تھا۔
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Mr. Chairman: I would like to place it on record that I share the sentiments expressed by the Law Minister. Also, thanks are due to those members who have been regularly attending the Special Committee meetings. I want to specially place on record my thanks specially to those faces which I see today. I also thank them. We will meet at 4:30.
Mr. Abdul Hafeez Pirzada: One thing more, Sir. I would now request the honourable members to be here punctually at 30834:30 p.m. Because we are meeting as National Assembly, whereafter presentation of these recommendations which have been unanimously approved by the House Committee, I would be introducing straightaway the Constitution Amendment Bill and, therefore, every member will be needed for the passage of this Bill.
Mr. Chairman: At 4:30 we meet as National Assembly. Thank you very much.
----------
[The Special Committee of the Whole House adjourned sine die.]
----------