• Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے طریقہ کے لیے فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ ملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ پھر بھی اگر آپ کو فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ نہ آئیے تو آپ فورم منتظم اعلیٰ سے رابطہ کریں اور اگر آپ کے پاس سکائیپ کی سہولت میسر ہے تو سکائیپ کال کریں ہماری سکائیپ آئی ڈی یہ ہے urduinملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ فیس بک پر ہمارے گروپ کو ضرور جوائن کریں قادیانی مناظرہ گروپ
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے لیے آپ کو اردو کی بورڈ کی ضرورت ہوگی کیونکہ اپ گریڈنگ کے بعد بعض ناگزیر وجوہات کی بنا پر اردو پیڈ کر معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔ اس لیے آپ پاک اردو انسٹالر کو ڈاؤن لوڈ کر کے اپنے سسٹم پر انسٹال کر لیں پاک اردو انسٹالر

The veiling of women and mirza ghulam ahmad qadiani

ضیاء رسول امینی

منتظم اعلیٰ
رکن عملہ
ناظم
رکن ختم نبوت فورم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
Assalam-u- Alaikum,
The veiling of women is one of the most important order of Islam. Even the purest women in the universe, the Mothers of the Faithful, i.e., the purest wives of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), even they were strictly ordered by Allah to veil from the most virtuous people in the universe of their time, i.e., the Companions of Prophet (Peace be up Him).
While Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, who falsely claimed prophethood and then claimed that distortions have arose among the Muslims, and they have gone away from Islamic teachings, hence God made me a prophet so that I can correct the corruption amongst Muslims and spread the correct Islamic teachings in the world. Even today's Qadiani preachers make the same claim that Mirza Saab came to bring Islam back to its original form.
Despite of uttering such big claims, the personality and character of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed was stigmatic. The very own son of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, narrates a story reflecting this foul character in his famous book. This famous book of Qadianis, Surat ul Mehdi, still owned by Ahmadiya Community, on its page 56/57, volume 1, narration number 77, it is reported as
"It is stated by Moulvi Noor ud din, the first caliph that once promised massiah was on a journey. It was still some time in the arrival of the rail car when we reached the station. He (Mirza Ghulam Ahmed) started to roam around at the platform of the station with his wife.
Looking at it, Maulvi Abdul Kareem Sahib, whose nature was zealous and enthusiastic, came to me and said that many people are present here and strangers are wandering around, please ask hazrat sahab to make bivi sahiba (wife of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed) sit somewhere separately.
Molvi sahab said, I will not ask him, you should try to ask it by yourself.
Invain, Molvi Abdul Karim went by himself to hazrat sahab and said Hazrat sahab there are many strangers around, please make biwi sahiba to sit somewhere seperate.
Hazrat sahab replied, go away and leave. I am not convinced of such seclusion (Hijaab). Moulvi (noor ud din) used to say, after getting humiliated, moulvi Abdul Hakeem came back towards him and I asked him if he had the reply."
(Page image is below)
Viewers, you have just witnessed that how Mirza Ghulam Ahmed not only permitted his wife to roam around on a public place without Hijab but on a polite request from his followers, gave a very absurd reply as well that he is not convinced of such Hijaab.
Now decide this by yourself! Was this person really spreading the teachings of Islam or was he promoting un Islamic deeds and wrong doings while ignoring very clear instructions of Allah Almighty!
By
#guidewise
328949122_545703440664257_8373442783375320288_n.jpg