• Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے طریقہ کے لیے فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ ملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ پھر بھی اگر آپ کو فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ نہ آئیے تو آپ فورم منتظم اعلیٰ سے رابطہ کریں اور اگر آپ کے پاس سکائیپ کی سہولت میسر ہے تو سکائیپ کال کریں ہماری سکائیپ آئی ڈی یہ ہے urduinملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ فیس بک پر ہمارے گروپ کو ضرور جوائن کریں قادیانی مناظرہ گروپ
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے لیے آپ کو اردو کی بورڈ کی ضرورت ہوگی کیونکہ اپ گریڈنگ کے بعد بعض ناگزیر وجوہات کی بنا پر اردو پیڈ کر معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔ اس لیے آپ پاک اردو انسٹالر کو ڈاؤن لوڈ کر کے اپنے سسٹم پر انسٹال کر لیں پاک اردو انسٹالر

Khatm e Nubuwat S.A.W.W - Facts&Beliefs

Engg. Saim Malik Tanoli

رکن ختم نبوت فورم
Khatm-e-Nabuwat

CONCEPT OF KHATM-E-NABUWWAT (SalAllahuAlaiheWasallam)
QuranicAyat;
"Mohammad(s.a.w) is not the father of any men among you, but He is the Messenger of Allaah and last(seal) of the Prophets and Allah is aware of all things" (surah Al-Ahzab,Ayat no.40)
Hadees-e-Nabvi(S.A.W);

"I(s.a.w) am the last Prophets and there shall be no Prophet after me"Hazrat Sb has proven that no new Ilham is possible so Holy Prophet is Last of the Rusul
It is impossible and improbable that the true principles of Quran can be changed or modified. So it is also illogical and impossible for the darkness of shirk to prevail all over the creation. Now the item that is consequence of an impossible event is also impossible in itself. Hence it is proved that the Holy Prophet pbuh is factually the Khatam-ur-Rusul. (Brahin-e-Ahmadia, pg103, 1880)
Hazrat Sb has beautifully proved that no prophet can come after Holy Prophet

The Quran does not sanction the advent of any prophet after the arrival of the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) whether he is a new one or old one. All the knowledge that a prophet possesses is taught by the angel Gabriel and the door of Gabriel's descent to impact the revelations of prophethood is closed for ever. How can a prophet come now without having access to the revelations of prophethood. (Izalat-ul-Auham, Page 511 RK761 1885

Khatm-e-Nabuwwat(SalAllahualihewaSallam) aur Fitna e Qadianiat
7 September 1975 is a day of great importance in the history of Pakistan. On this day, the National Assembly acting as a representative of the people of Pakistan declared QADIANIS as Non-Muslims and since then they are considered as a Non-Muslim minority

CONCEPT OF KHATM-E-NABUWWAT (SalAllahuAlaiheWasallam)
The Holy Prophet (SalAllahuAlaiheWasallam) is the last Prophet sent by Allah Ta’ala. The Muslim Ummah has IJMA’ (Complete Consensus) over the issue.
The Holy Quran elaborates the concept in the following way :"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things."
(Holy Quran, 33:40)

The Holy Prophet (SalAllahuAlaiheWasallam) himself clearified the meaning of Khatam-un-Nabiyyeen on several occasions. Some of the Ahadees are quoted below:

1) Line of Prophethood Terminated
“From Abu Huraira, (Allah be pleased with him): Allah’s messenger Muhammad(SAW) said: “I have been bestowed with excellence over (other) Prophets in six respects: (1) I have been gifted with comprehensive words,
(2) I have been helped through awe (being put in the hearts of enemies)
(3) spoils have been made lawful to me,
(4) the whole earth turned into a mosque for me and a means of purification,
(5) I have been ordained as the Prophet for all humanity, and
(6) the line of the Prophets has been terminated with me”.
(Sahih Muslim, Vol.1, p.199, Mishkat, p.512)
2) “From Abu Huraira, (Allah be pleased with him): Allah’s messenger(SAW) said:
“Certainly my example and the example of prophets earlier than me is like the example of a palace most elegant and most beautiful constructed by a person except (that he left in it) a blank space for a brick in one of its corners and that made the people (who were) going around it wonder (at its marvellousness) and exclaimed (in perplexion): “Why not is this brick inlaid in here!” The Prophet(SAW) said, “I am that (corner’s last) brick and I am the last of the prophets”.(Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 1, p.501 & Sahih Muslim, Vol. 2, p.248)

3) If There Were To Be A Prophet It Would Have Been Umar(RA)It is narrated by Uqba bin Aamer, (Allah be pleased with him) that Allah’s Messenger Muhammad(SAW) said, “If there could ever be a prophet after me, indeed Umar bin Khattab would have been such”.
(Tirmizi, Vol. 2, p.209)

Conlusion;It stands proved in the above written lines that
(1) the Holy Quran,
(2) unbroken chain of "Mutawatir" Ahadith, and
(3) Consensus of the Muslim Ummah vouch that the holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) was the terminator of the entire chain of Prophets with no exception (peace be upon them). Therefore no person after Him (SalAllahuAlaiheWaSallam) can be called a prophet in any meaning or sense.Consequently, he who does so or tries to do so or if anybody believes in the prophethood of that claimant, then such a person is a cast off from the fold of Islam.

FITNA-E-QADIANIATAfter the war of independene in 1857, the British gave birth to many Fitnah’s to disintegrate the Muslims. One of them was Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani; he claimed to be a Nabi but the truthness in Khatm-e-Nabuwwat proved him wrong and his life and death were a speaking proof of his lies.

Following is a brief description of this FITNAH
Vahi upon Mirza
He wrote:
This week, some of the verses revealed upon me were in English and I sought their meaning from a Hindu boy but were not satisfactory
(Maktoobat-e-Ahmediya, Part 1, Page-68)

It is noticeable that he was the first Nabi upon whom the Vahi was in English and he could not understand it himself but needed the assistance of a Kaafir.

Mirza’s Courage and Bravery
In August 1897, Dr. Martin Clarke filed a case against Mirza alledging that he published such Ilhamat which became personal attacks uon Certain people. Therefore Mirza, so called Nabi (fearfull of a Kafir), apologized and agreed not to publish such Ilhamat in future
(Tirayaaq-ul-Quloob, Pg 130)

It is questionable whether a Nabi can stop announcing Ilhamat from the fear of a Kafir
Mirza’s Loyalty towards Kuffar
Helping the Kuffar who are a curse for Muslims is Haram in Islam.But Mirza wrote:
“English government is a blessing for you and is your leader made by God”
(Tableeg-e-Rislaalat,Part10, Pg123)

“I have been emphasizing in my books for the last 16 years that Muslims and Hindus are obliged to accept the government and Jihad is Haram”(Ishtihar 10 Dec 1974)

Mirza’s Death
The death of a Prophet is always a blessing for the Ummah but Mirza’s death became a question mark for his followers because he wrote in (Ishtihaar Banaam Tabsara,1907) that if I am a lier
1) I may die before Molvi Sanaullah Amritsari
2) I may die in an epidemic disease such as plague or diarrhea
Both the conditions were fulfilled and he died of diarrhea.LANATI KAANIYA KUTTA MIRZA