• Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے طریقہ کے لیے فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ ملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ پھر بھی اگر آپ کو فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ نہ آئیے تو آپ فورم منتظم اعلیٰ سے رابطہ کریں اور اگر آپ کے پاس سکائیپ کی سہولت میسر ہے تو سکائیپ کال کریں ہماری سکائیپ آئی ڈی یہ ہے urduinملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ فیس بک پر ہمارے گروپ کو ضرور جوائن کریں قادیانی مناظرہ گروپ
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے لیے آپ کو اردو کی بورڈ کی ضرورت ہوگی کیونکہ اپ گریڈنگ کے بعد بعض ناگزیر وجوہات کی بنا پر اردو پیڈ کر معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔ اس لیے آپ پاک اردو انسٹالر کو ڈاؤن لوڈ کر کے اپنے سسٹم پر انسٹال کر لیں پاک اردو انسٹالر

مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی کا حدیث پر جھوٹ کہ کسی حدیث میں آسمان کی طرف سے نزول کا ذکر نہیں ہے

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی کا حدیث پر جھوٹ کہ کسی حدیث میں آسمان کی طرف سے نزول کا ذکر نہیں ہے
معلوم ہوتا ہے کہ مرزے کو احادیث مبارکہ کا علم نہیں تھا ۔ علم تو کیا اس کو کوئی حدیث آتی ہی نہ تھی ۔ ملاحظہ فرمائیں وہ احادیث جن میں آسمان کا ذکر آیا ہے ۔ جب کہ مرزا قادیانی کے مطابق کسی صحیح حدیث میں بھی آسمان کا ذکر نہیں ہے ۔ ( دیکھیں : چشمہ معرفت ، دوسرا حصہ، روحانی خزائن جلد نمبر 23 صفحہ نمبر 229)

Hadith 1

عن ابن عباس قال: لما أراد الله أن يرفع عيسى إلى السماء خرج على أصحابه ...ورفع عيسى من رَوْزَنَة في البيت إلى السماء

Ibn Abbas said, "When Allah intended to raise Jesus (PBUH) to the heavens, he went to his companions...and Jesus (PBUH) ascended to the Skies through an opening in the top of the house."
(Ibn Abi Hatim 4/431 Hadith 6266, Ibn Kathir 2/449. Ibn Kathir called it Sahih)

(Ibn Kathir (RA) was recognized as a Mujaddid of 6th century A.H. by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (MGA) of Qadian. )

Hadith 2

عن صفية أم المؤمنين رضي الله عنها أنها كانت إذا زارت بيت المقدس ، وفرغت من الصلاة في المسجد الأقصى صعدت على جبل زيتا فصلت عليه وقالت : هذا الجبل هو الذي رفع منه عيسى عليه السلام إلى السماء

It is narrated from Ummul Momineen Safiya (RA) that when she visited Bait Al-Maqdis (i.e. Jerusalem) and finished prayers in Al-Aqsa Mosque she climbed up to Mt. Olives and prayed there as well and said: ‘This is the mountain from where Jesus (PBUH) was raised up to the Skies.’

(Al-Tasrih bima Tawatar fi Nuzul Al-Masih Hadith 74 cf. Tafsir Fath Al-Aziz Surah 95)

Hadith 3

قال الحسن البصري ومحمد بن عشية الجمعة ليلة السبت، فلما حان وقت دخولهم ألقى شبهه على بعض أصحابه الحاضرين عنده ورفع عيسى من روزنة من ذلك البيت إلى السماء، وأهل البيت ينظرون، ودخل الشرط فوجدوا ذلك الشاب الذي ألقي عليه شبهه فأخذوه ظانين أنه عيسى فصلبوه ووضعوا الشوك على رأسه إهانة له، وسلم لليهود عامة النصارى الذين لم يشاهدوا ما كان من أمر عيسى أنه صلب وضلوا بسبب ذلك ضلالاً مبيناً كثيراً فاحشاً بعيداً.

(البداية والنهاية)

Hasan Basri and Ibn Ishaq said: The king, who ordered the killing of Jesus, was David bin Naura. He commanded Jesus to be killed and crucified. They surrounded Jesus who was in a house inside Bait-ul Maqdis. It was a Saturday night. When they were about to enter the house, his likeness was put on one of those who were present there with him. And Jesus was lifted up from the window (in the roof) of that house to the Skies. When the police entered the house they found the youth on whom the likeness of Jesus was put, so they took him and crucified him. They even put a crown of thorns on his head to mock him. Those Christians who were not present there at that time, believed what Jews claimed, that they killed Jesus.

Hadith 4

وعن ابن عباس رضي الله عنه. كنا في المسجد نتذاكر فضل الأنبياء، فذكرنا نوحاً بطول عبادته، وإبراهيم بخلته، وموسى بتكليم الله إياه، وعيسى برفعه إلى السماء،

Hazrat Ibn Abbas (ra) said, we were discussing about the blessings/superiority of Prophets in mosque, Hazrat Noah (AS) was given a long time to worship (due to long age), Prophet Abraham (aS) was Khalilullah, Prophet Moses (PBUH) was Kaleemullah and Prophet Jesus (PBUH) was take to skies...

(Allama Zamakhshri under ayah 2:253)

Hadith 5

عن حاطب بن أبي بلتعة قال: بعثني رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى المقوقس ملك الاسكندرية، قال: فجئته بكتاب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فانزلني في منزله وأقمت عنده، ثم بعث إلي وقد جمع بطارقته وقال: إني سائلك عن كلام فأحب أن تفهم عني، قال: قلت: هلم، قال: أخبرني عن صاحبك أليس هو نبي ؟ قلت: بل هو رسول الله، قال: فما له حيث كان هكذا لم يدع على قومه حيث أخرجوه من بلده إلى غيرها ؟ قال: فقلت: عيسى ابن مريم أليس تشهد أنه رسول الله ؟ قال: بلى قلت: فما له حيث أخذه قومه فأرادوا أن يصلبوه ألا يكون دعا عليهم بأن يهلكهم الله حيث رفعه الله إلى السماء الدنيا ؟ فقال لي: أنت حكيم قد جاء من عند حكيم

Abdullah bin Abd Qaari (RA) narrates that Rasilullaah (SAW) sent Haatib bin Abi Balta'ah (RA) with a letter addressed to Maqoqis the king of Alexandria... Maqooqis asked, "Tell me about your leader. Is he really a prophet?" "He certainly is the Rasul of allah," replied Haatib (RA). Maqooqis then asked further, "if he really is Allah's prophet, why did he then not curse his people when they drive him out of his town (Makkah)?" Haatib (RA) responded by asking, "Do you not testify that Isa the son of Maryam (AS) was Allah's Rasul"? "Indeed," came the reply. "Then when his people seized him to crucify him," began Haatib, "why did he not pray to Allah to destroy them when Allah raised him to the heavens?" Maqooqis said to Haatib, "You are a wise man who has ceom from the company of a wise man..."

(Bayhaqi as quoted in Al Bidaaya wan Nihaaya (Vol.4 Pg,272). Ibn Shaaheen has also narrated this Hadith as mentioned in Isaaba (Vol.1 Pg.300) al-Baihaqi in "Dala'il al-Nubuwwah" Hadith 1737)

Hadith 6

إن أبا هريرة رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : « كيف أنتم إذا نزل ابن مريم من السماء فيكم

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said "What will be your condition when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you from the heavens…?"
(Baihaqi's Asmaa wal Sifaat 2/432 Hadith 855)

Baihaqi (RA) was recognized as a Mujaddid of 4th century A.H. by MGA.

Hadith 7

عن أبى هريرة قال سمعت أبا القاسم الصادق المصدوق يقول ...ثم ينزل عيسى بن مريم عليه وسلم من السماء فيؤم الناس

Abu Huraira (RA) said: I heard Abul Qasim the Truthful and Trustworthy (i.e. Holy Prophet PBUH) say: ‘Then Jesus son of Mary will descend from the Skies and lead the people.’
(Majma' Al-Zawaid 7/349. Haithmi said, Bazzar has narrated it and all its narrators are those of the Sahih [i.e. Sahih Bukhari] except Ali bin Munzar and he is also trustworthy)

Hadith 8

قال ابن عباس : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : فعند ذلك ينزل أخي عيسى ابن مريم من السماء

Ibn Abbas (RA) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: ‘And near it will descend from the Skies my brother Jesus son of Mary.’
(Kanzul Ummal 14/619 Hadith 39726)

Compiler of Kanzul Ummal, Ali Muttaqi Al-Hindi (RA) was recognized as a Mujaddid of 10th century A.H. by MGA.

Hadith 9

عن ابن عباس { إن تعذبهم فإنهم عبادك } يقول : عبيدك قد استوجبوا العذاب بمقالتهم { وإن تغفر لهم } أي من تركت منهم ومد في عمره حتى أهبط من السماء إلى الأرض يقتل الدجال ، فنزلوا عن مقالتهم ووحدوك

About the verse, ‘If you punish them they are your servants’ Ibn Abbas (RA) said, he [Jesus] will say: ‘These slaves of yours have invited your chastisement by what they said [and believed]’. ‘And if you forgive them’ i.e. ‘those whom I left behind me and those who were there when I came down from the Heavens to Earth to kill Al-Dajjal and they turned back from what they said [i.e. Trinity] and believed in your Oneness…’
(Durr Manthur 4/27 Under Surah 5 Ayah 118)

کیا اب میں اس کو مرزا قادیانی کی جہالت نہ سمجھوں ؟؟؟

روحانی خزائن جلد نمبر 23 صفحہ نمبر 229
25hju6d.png

چشمہ معرفت دوسرا حصہ صفحہ نمبر 229

ppt2s.jpg