• Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے طریقہ کے لیے فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ ملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ پھر بھی اگر آپ کو فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ نہ آئیے تو آپ فورم منتظم اعلیٰ سے رابطہ کریں اور اگر آپ کے پاس سکائیپ کی سہولت میسر ہے تو سکائیپ کال کریں ہماری سکائیپ آئی ڈی یہ ہے urduinملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ فیس بک پر ہمارے گروپ کو ضرور جوائن کریں قادیانی مناظرہ گروپ
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے لیے آپ کو اردو کی بورڈ کی ضرورت ہوگی کیونکہ اپ گریڈنگ کے بعد بعض ناگزیر وجوہات کی بنا پر اردو پیڈ کر معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔ اس لیے آپ پاک اردو انسٹالر کو ڈاؤن لوڈ کر کے اپنے سسٹم پر انسٹال کر لیں پاک اردو انسٹالر

False Prophecies of a False Prophet Mirza Ghulam Qadiani's predictions on Muhammadi Begum

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
False Prophecies of a False Prophet
Mirza Ghulam Qadiani's predictions on Muhammadi Begum

(All references are from Qadiani books)
Mirza Ahmad Baig, a cousin of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani (the founder of the Qadiani cult), had a beautiful daughter, by the name of Muhammadi Begum, in whom Mirza Ghulam Qadiani had shown an interest. However, Mirza Baig, a devoted Muslim, had repeatedly refused to wed his elder daughter to the false Qadiani Prophet whom he viewed as a non-believer (Kafir).

By chance, Mirza Baig needed the signature of Mirza Qadiani on a deed pertaining to a piece of land Mirza Baig owned. Mirza Qadiani tried to exploit the situation and suggested he will do so, after requesting divine recommendation (Istekhara). A few days later, Mirza Qadiani informed Mirza Baig that he would sign the deed only if Mirza Baig would agree to wed his young daughter to him. Mirza Qadiani, suggested that he had received a divine revelation of dire consequences should the marriage not take place. His words were:
“The Almighty God has told me that I should send a marriage proposal to the elder daughter of a Ahmad Baig; he has also ordered you to accept me as your first son in law and derive light from my knowledge and wisdom. Furthermore, I am to inform you that I have been granted the permission to execute the deed of the land you are interested in and bestow upon you additional land and other favors, provided you wed your daughter to me. This is the only treaty between you and I. So, if you accept, I will accept this too. If you do not accept, then God has ordered me to warn you that -- in case the girl is married to someone else -- it will not be auspicious for you or her.”
(Aaiana-e-Kamalat-e-Islam Dar Khazain, Vol. 5, P. #572)​
Certain of the treachery of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani, Mirza Ahmad Baig and his family refused to heed his empty threats. In retaliation, Mirza Qadiani wrote other threatening letters and ordered the creation of posters suggesting dire reprisals from Allah(SWT), in case Muhammadi Begum was not wedded to him. The following exemplify the false prophecy of this self-proclaimed prophet:
“As a token of the Almighty’s favor to this humble person, Allah has ordained that, should Mirza Ahmad Baig refuse to wed his elder daughter to me, he will be considered Allah’s enemy and a disbeliever (Kafir). Additionally, as a punishment for his disbelief, Mirza Baig will die within three years of this refusal and any other man who marries Muhammadi Begum will die within two and half years of the date of his wedding. Muhammadi Begum is destined -- by the almighty Allah -- to ultimately become my wife.”
(Tableeg-e-Resalat, Vol. 1 , P. 61 --
Collection of Posters-102, Vol. 1 -- Hashia; Feb. 20,1886)​
Once it became clear that Muhammadi Begum was promised to another man and a wedding was to take place within a few weeks, Mirza Qadiani intensified his threats. This is a sampling of the falsehood Mirza Ghulam Qadiani conjectured and attributed to the Almighty Allah(SWT):
“I am making not one, but six predictions:
  • I will be alive at the time of the wedding of Muhammadi Begum;
  • Mirza Baig will also be alive at the time of the wedding of his daughter;
  • Mirza Baig will die within three years of the date of the wedding;
  • The Groom will also die within two and half years of the date of the wedding;
  • Muhammadi Begum will remain alive until she becomes my wife;
  • Despite disagreement of all her relatives, she will finally marry me."
    (Aaina-e-Kamalat-e-Islam Dar Roohani Khazain, P. 325/57”)​
Mirza Ghulam Qadiani made similar prophecies in many of his other books, including “Anjam Aatham” (P. 31) and “Tazakara”. However, by the grace of God, his prophecies proved completely wrong. In fact, Muhammadi Begum married a true Muslim, Mirza Sultan Ahmad. They lived together blissfully for forty years after Mirza Ghulam Qadiani’s death in 1908. Mirza Sultan Ahmad finally died in 1948 and Muhammadi Begum passed away in 1966, decades after Mirza Ghulam’s prophecies. Up to her death bed, Muhammadi Begum openly ridiculed Mirza Ghulam Qadiani and declared him a liar and a great deceiver (Dajal).

It is indeed a miracle of Allah(SWT) that Mirza Qadiani’s predictions did not materialize. Today, anyone with an ordinary prudence can conclude that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was an imposture and the worst kind of a liar: one whom fabricated lies and attributed them to the Almighty Allah(SWT).