• Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے طریقہ کے لیے فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ ملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ پھر بھی اگر آپ کو فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ نہ آئیے تو آپ فورم منتظم اعلیٰ سے رابطہ کریں اور اگر آپ کے پاس سکائیپ کی سہولت میسر ہے تو سکائیپ کال کریں ہماری سکائیپ آئی ڈی یہ ہے urduinملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ فیس بک پر ہمارے گروپ کو ضرور جوائن کریں قادیانی مناظرہ گروپ
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے لیے آپ کو اردو کی بورڈ کی ضرورت ہوگی کیونکہ اپ گریڈنگ کے بعد بعض ناگزیر وجوہات کی بنا پر اردو پیڈ کر معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔ اس لیے آپ پاک اردو انسٹالر کو ڈاؤن لوڈ کر کے اپنے سسٹم پر انسٹال کر لیں پاک اردو انسٹالر

False Prophecies of a False Prophet Mirza Ghulam Qadiani's predictions on Plague (Cholera)

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
False Prophecies of a False Prophet
Mirza Ghulam Qadiani's predictions on Plague (Cholera)
(All references are from Qadiani books)
Regarding the plague which was ravaging in the Indian Province of Punjab, Mirza Ghulam said:
"He is the truthful God who has sent His Apostle to Qadian. He shall protect and defend Qadian against plague even though it will be on the rampage for seventy years, for Qadian is the dwelling place of His Apostle and in this are signs for nations."
(Dafi-ul-Bala, P. 10-11)​
However, even though the cities neighboring Qadian were not affected by the plague, Qadian was ravaged by the plague for almost one year. In a letter to his son-in-law, Muhammad Ali Khan, Mirza Ghulam wrote:
"Plague here is in its worst form. A person dies within hours after he is infected by it. God alone knows when will this extreme trial end... Please bring with you a big package of phenol nephthaline whose price is about twenty rupees. Also send phenol for your own house."
(Maktubat-i-Ahmadiyya, Vol. 5, P. 112-113)​
In another letter to his son-in-law, Mirza admitted that the plague had entered his house:
"Plague has not spared even our own house. The elderly Ghausan (an elderly woman) was afflicted by it. We expelled her from the house. Ustad Muhammad Din was also struck with plague. We turned him out too. Today, another woman who was visiting us and had come from Delhi was also struck with plague. I also fell seriously ill and I felt that between me and death were only a few seconds."
(Maktubat-i-Ahmadiyya, Vol 5, P. 115)​
This is even thought Mirza Ghulam had prophecised about Qadian and his house:
"And in this is a sign for nations."
"Indeed my house is like the Arc of Noah. Whosoever enters it is immune against calamities and misfortunes."
(Safina-i-Nooh, P. 26)​
Mirza Ghulam's prophecy regarding the sanctity of his house, the safety of Qadian, and the plague were all shown to be false. The plague was indeed "a sign for all nations"! It was the sign of Mirza Ghulam's falsehood and lies against Allah(SWT).