• Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے طریقہ کے لیے فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ ملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ پھر بھی اگر آپ کو فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ نہ آئیے تو آپ فورم منتظم اعلیٰ سے رابطہ کریں اور اگر آپ کے پاس سکائیپ کی سہولت میسر ہے تو سکائیپ کال کریں ہماری سکائیپ آئی ڈی یہ ہے urduinملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ فیس بک پر ہمارے گروپ کو ضرور جوائن کریں قادیانی مناظرہ گروپ
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے لیے آپ کو اردو کی بورڈ کی ضرورت ہوگی کیونکہ اپ گریڈنگ کے بعد بعض ناگزیر وجوہات کی بنا پر اردو پیڈ کر معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔ اس لیے آپ پاک اردو انسٹالر کو ڈاؤن لوڈ کر کے اپنے سسٹم پر انسٹال کر لیں پاک اردو انسٹالر

Finding refuge in China, Jamat Ahmedia new business

مولوی روکڑا

رکن ختم نبوت فورم
Fleeing discrimination and violence, members of a Muslim sect have abandoned their homes in Pakistan to find an unlikely refuge in China. “Every day I heard the sound of guns,” said Saeed, 37, of his former home Lahore, Pakistan’s second city. “We prayed every day, because we felt something could happen to us at any time.” The Ahmadi refugees said they paid middlemen up to US$3,000 each for Chinese visas – more than twice the average yearly income in Pakistan.

About 35 of the almost 500 UN-registered asylum seekers and refugees in China are Ahmadi Muslims – a sect that believes their 19th-century founder Ghulam Ahmad to be a prophet and that Jesus Christ died aged 120 in Srinagar, in Indian-ruled Kashmir. They are among the most persecuted minorities in Pakistan – a constitutional Islamic republic that bans them from calling themselves Muslims or going on the haj pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia

http://www.scmp.com/photos/recent/all/1539830

I Lived in China Two year, I Grow up in Hong Kong, Right now I am also Living in Hong Kong

I use to arrange a Visit Visa for My Company Customer when they required to visit our facility without involving Agent, The cost was very Minimum, However I know the Pricing and current rate of Agent, Since my best is friend is Agent in Pakistan.

Let’s study this Case , How Qaidyani Jamat Making Money From Asylum Business.

Only 35 Qaidyani are in danger in Lahore / Pakistan, However they claimed themselves in Million, Majority of them are situated in Pakistan, Punjabi

Since we Know China and Pakistan have good relation, due it Visa Fee are minimum, it Cost about 2000 thousand to Three Thousand, Main Issue to China will only issue a Visa when you have certain invitation Letters for Visit. There so many complication before obtaining a Visit Visa, They have divided the Zone, for each zone you need a local Govt permission to get visa. Agent take advantages of This complication, That is why the Charge in Pakistan about 60K to 150K, Z Visa is most expensive Visa, because base on Z visa person can work, but Z Visa can only be obtain if you made a Visit 1st,

There are number of flight which Flew from Pakistan to China, if you travel by Thai Airline it Cost 95thousandRs, for Return Ticket, for Surely they need a return ticket to enter in China 1st time,

Let’s Assume Ahmedi Refugee Paid To Jamat Ahmedia Agent 100K .R.S since all the arrangement are made with permission of Jamat , no Qaidyani dare to go oversea and take asylum without Notifying Jamat

I heard there are 47 Ahmedi who seek the refugee in China, Since in News only mentioned 35 , so I calculate base on 35

Each has paid 3000USD X35 = USD105000

105000 X 100 = 105,000,00 R.S

:Assume Jamat Ahmedia Agent would Charge for each 100K This amount is with Profit , Agent Barely cost would 35 thousand to 40 Thousand Including Commission of Chinese agent in China , let make even 50K be more exorbitant

100000 X35 = 3500000

105,000,00 – 3500000 = 7000,000

For Surely Refugee Applicant has Bought their own Tickets, and other expenses

So rest of the money goes into Jamat Ahmedia Pocket, Hurray!

Even if You Assume Jamat Ahmedia Paid them Ticket at cost of 95000

95000 X35 = 3325000

7000,000 - 3325000 =3675000

Profit 3675000 This the Profit Goes into Pocket of Jamat Ahmedia

Do you think Agent are earning That much, no Way,,, Dubai Working Visa Cost 200K to 300K ..