• Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے طریقہ کے لیے فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ ملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ پھر بھی اگر آپ کو فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ نہ آئیے تو آپ فورم منتظم اعلیٰ سے رابطہ کریں اور اگر آپ کے پاس سکائیپ کی سہولت میسر ہے تو سکائیپ کال کریں ہماری سکائیپ آئی ڈی یہ ہے urduinملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ فیس بک پر ہمارے گروپ کو ضرور جوائن کریں قادیانی مناظرہ گروپ
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے لیے آپ کو اردو کی بورڈ کی ضرورت ہوگی کیونکہ اپ گریڈنگ کے بعد بعض ناگزیر وجوہات کی بنا پر اردو پیڈ کر معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔ اس لیے آپ پاک اردو انسٹالر کو ڈاؤن لوڈ کر کے اپنے سسٹم پر انسٹال کر لیں پاک اردو انسٹالر

WOMEN'S REPRESENTATION ON QUESTIONS COMMITTEE

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
WOMEN'S REPRESENTATION ON QUESTIONS COMMITTEE
Begum Naseem Jahan: Mr.Chairman, Sir, I am on a matter of clarification. Have women been given any representation on the Questions Committee?
(بیگم نسیم جہاں: چیئرمین صاحب! میں پوچھتی ہوں کہ کیا ایک عورت کو سوال پیش کرنے والی کمیٹی میں نمائندگی دی گئی ہے)
Mr. Chairman: Pardon?
(جناب چیئرمین: معاف کیجئے، کیا کہا؟)
Begum Nasim Jahan: Have women been given any representation on the Questions Committee?
(بیگم نسیم جہاں: کیا خواتین کو سوالات کمیٹی میں نمائندگی دی گئی ہے؟)
Mr. Chairman: The scope was so narrow: the scope was only five members to sit in the Question Committee.
(جناب چیئرمین: سوال کمیٹی محدود ہے۔ صرف پانچ ممبر اس سوال کمیٹی میں ہیں)
212Begum Nasim Jahan: Sir, I....
(بیگم نسیم جہاں: جناب! میں…)
Mr. Chairman: The Steering Committee has got representation of one....
(جناب چیئرمین: البتہ سٹیرنگ کمیٹی میں ایک کی نمائندگی ہے)
Begum Nasim Jahan: Yes, Sir, I know.
(بیگم نسیم جہاں: جی ہاں! جناب! مجھے معلوم ہے)
Mr. Chairman: .... Begum Shireen Wahab; and the Question Committee had to comprise out of the Steering Committee.
(جناب چیئرمین: اور سوال کمیٹی کا انتخاب سٹیرنگ کمیٹی کے ممبران میں سے ہوا ہے)
Begum Nasim Jahan: Mr. Speaker... Mr. Chairman, Sir, may I make a humble submission?
(بیگم نسیم جہاں: جناب چیئرمین صاحب! کیا میں ایک بات عرض کر سکتی ہوں؟)
Mr. Chairman: Yes. (جناب چیئرمین: جی ہاں!)
Begum Nasim Jahan: I consulted Begum Shireen Wahab about this thing and she said that the Committee. The Question Committee was not formed when she was present. Now, Sir, I am fully aware. I don't want to be irrelevant and I don't want to waste your time and the time of the House.
Now the witness has made a very important statement in his examination in chief or in his dep...., you know, in what he deposed before the House. Now, his link in this chain is that because the Holy Prophet of Islam (May peace of God be upon him) did not have a male issue. Therefore, the female line cannot carry on the tradition. Therefore, we have to had a Roohani male issue carrying on his tradition.
Now, Sir, this is also an important issue in the case because it is an important link and also it hits the status of women. Now, a man who claims to represent one crore of Muslims all over the world, I just wnat to....
(بیگم نسیم جہاں: میں نے بیگم شیریں وہاب سے مشورہ کیا تھا۔ انہوں نے بتایا کہ جب سوال کمیٹی کی تشکیل ہوئی تو وہ موجود نہ تھیں۔ گواہ نے دوران جرح ایک خاص بات کہی تھی کہ رسول اﷲa کے کوئی نرینہ اولاد نہ تھی اور اس لئے نسوانی سلسلہ نسب سے روایات نہیں کی جاسکتیں۔ سلسلہ نرینہ روایات کے حامل ہوتا ہے۔ یہ ایک خاص کڑی ہے اور عورتوں کے رتبہ پر اس طرح ضرب پہنچتی ہے میں صرف یہ چاہتی ہوں…)
Mr. Chairman: I request the hon'able member to be patient. ابھی ان کو نہ آنے دیں۔
Begum Nasim Jahan: Sir,....
213Mr. Chairman: Please stop them. Yes.
Begum Nasim Jahan: Sir, I just wanted. I never want to be irrelevant and I hope you will correct me when I am irrelevant. But whatever comes in the examination in chief is subject to cross examination. That is what I was told. May be I am wrong. But, Sir, I feel that this is a very important link and an important chain. There should be a woman on the Questions Committee, who should vet the question.
(بیگم نسیم جہاں: میں کوئی بے محل غیر متعلق بات نہیں کر رہی ہوں اور اگر میں غلط ہوں تو میری غلطی واضح کی جائے۔ میں محسوس کرتی ہوں کہ یہ ایک بہت اہم کڑی ہے اور بہت ضروری زنجیر ہے۔ اس لئے سوال کمیٹی کے اندر کوئی عورت بھی شامل ہونی چاہئے)
Mr. Chairman: I will discuss the matter with the convener of the Question Committee, because the Question Committee came out of the Steering Committee.
(جناب چیئرمین: میں اس معاملہ کو اسٹیرنگ کمیٹی کے سامنے پیش کروں گا۔ کیونکہ اسٹیرنگ کمیٹی ہی نے اپنے میں سے کچھ ممبران کو سوال کمیٹی میں نامزد کیا ہے)
Begum Nasim Jahan: Well, thank you, Sir, I am very graceful. (بیگم نسیم جہاں: میں شکرگزار ہوں)
Mr. Chairman: Yes, I will just bring.... I will convey the feelings of the honourable member to the Chairman of the Committee.
(جناب چیئرمین: تو جو آپ کے احساسات ہیں میں ان تک پہنچا دوں گا)
Begum Nasim Jahan: Sir, they all are supporting me.
(بیگم نسیم جہاں: یہ سب لوگ میرے حق میں بول رہے ہیں)
Mr. Chairman: Yes, the entire House supports you. No, no, it has to go from the Steering Committee.
Now, I will request the members, if they are prepared, we may call the witnesses.
They may be called.
(The Delegation entered the Chamber)
(وفد ایوان میں داخل ہوتا ہے)
Mr. Chairman: I will request honourable Members to be attentive.
(جناب چیئرمین: معزز ممبران سے درخواست کرتا ہوں کہ پوری طرح متوجہ رہیں)
Mr. Attorney- General, you can proceed.
(جناب اٹارنی جنرل آپ شروع کر سکتے ہیں)
214REPETITION OF OATH BY THE WITNESS
Mr. Chairman: The Oath?
(جناب چیئرمین: کیا حلف ہونا چاہئے؟)
Mr. Yahya Bakhtiar: It may not be repeated, Sir, it is the same. (جناب یحییٰ بختیار: حلف دہرانے کی ضرورت نہیں)
Mr. Chairman: Yes, it is. All right, the witness may take the oath. otherwise, Rao Sahib, it is a continuing process; it is a continuing process.
(جناب چیئرمین: میں بھی سمجھتا ہوں کہ یہ ضروری نہیں۔ راؤ محمد ہاشم صاحب حلف اٹھانا چاہئے)
Mr. Yahya Bakhtiar: It is not necessary, Sir, at all. (جناب یحییٰ بختیار: سر بالکل ضرورت نہیں ہے)
Mr. Chairman: It is not necessary. Yes, it is a continuing process.
(جناب چیئرمین: بالکل ضرورت نہیں ہے۔ جی ہاں!)
Mr. Yahya Bakhtiar: It is a formality; that you have applied.
(جناب یحییٰ بختیار: یہ ایک فارملٹی ہے۔ جس کو آپ اپنا رہے ہیں)
Mr. Chairman: It is a cross-examination. It may be carried to one day, two days, three days. It is a continuing process. And the oath is for the entire examination.
(جناب چیئرمین: یہ جرح ہے جو دو تین دن تک چل سکتی ہے۔ جو حلف اٹھایا گیا ہے وہ مکمل جرح کے لئے اٹھایا گیا ہے)
Mr. Yahya Bakhtiar: This is just a formality.
(جناب یحییٰ بختیار: یہ ایک صرف فارملٹی ہے)
Mr. Chairman: No, then we have to go on for oath daily.
(جناب چیئرمین: ہم روزانہ حلف اٹھانے کی طرف نہ جائیں گے)
Yes, Mr. Attorney- General to continue.
(جی ہاں! جناب اٹارنی جنرل جاری رکھیں)
----------