• Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے طریقہ کے لیے فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ ملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ پھر بھی اگر آپ کو فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ نہ آئیے تو آپ فورم منتظم اعلیٰ سے رابطہ کریں اور اگر آپ کے پاس سکائیپ کی سہولت میسر ہے تو سکائیپ کال کریں ہماری سکائیپ آئی ڈی یہ ہے urduinملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ فیس بک پر ہمارے گروپ کو ضرور جوائن کریں قادیانی مناظرہ گروپ
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے لیے آپ کو اردو کی بورڈ کی ضرورت ہوگی کیونکہ اپ گریڈنگ کے بعد بعض ناگزیر وجوہات کی بنا پر اردو پیڈ کر معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔ اس لیے آپ پاک اردو انسٹالر کو ڈاؤن لوڈ کر کے اپنے سسٹم پر انسٹال کر لیں پاک اردو انسٹالر

QADIANI ISSUE- GENERAL DISCUSSION

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
QADIANI ISSUE- GENERAL DISCUSSION
Mr. Chairman: I would like to know as to who would like to speak. You wanted some time.
(جناب چیئرمین: میں جاننا چاہتا ہوں کہ اب کون بات کرے گا۔ آپ کچھ وقت چاہتے تھے)
آپ کی طرف سے آچکا ہے۔ آپ کچھ کہنا چاہتے ہیں تو مختصر طور پر کہہ لیں۔ کیونکہ مفتی محمود اور پروفیسر غفور احمد نے ۳۷ممبروں کے نام لکھ کر دے دئیے ہیں۔
Sardar Moula Bakhsh Soomro: I wanted to say a few words. (سردار مولا بخش سومرو: میں مختصر سی بات کرنا چاہتا ہوں)

Mr. Chairman: Yes, Mr. Soomro.
(جناب چیئرمین: جی! مسٹر سومرو)
2700Sardar Moula Bakhsh Soomro: Sir, every point in connection with Ahmediat has been fully expressed in its entirety and I only associate myself with sanctity and piety of the proposal and I would only express a few words.
Sir, it is now crystal clear that this was a plot and the plot with all its ramifications has been discussed here and after that there can be no two opinions that according to Muslim conception they are nothing but "Kafir". That being quite clear, then the conclusion or the step that would be taken after clarification is to have them declared not only as non- Muslims but even their publications and literature should be banned if it is meant that hereafter such religious flare ups should be ended for ever.
Sir, their expressions are clear; their only target is the 'Shaan' of Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) and they want that 'Shaan' and they feel this the only object to be achieved. So, Sir, their publications should be banned. Sir, sometimes he speaks that "I am Ghulam-i-Ahmad, I am the slave, a humle slave" and in the same breath he again says that he is Muhammad (peace be upon him) personified and speaks so disparagingly even of As'hab Sidikah, calling himself sometimes personified Hazrat (peace be upon him), and sometimes he puts himself even above all Nabis in the past. About the status of As'hab Sidikah and the Panjtan and Hussain (peace be upon him) he calls them as below himself and call them non- entities. He calls Hazrat Ali (peace be upon him) "murda, mara howa tera Ali". All these things really, Sir, agitate the minds of Muslims. Even during the discussion that went on there in this August House, one had to control and exercise restraint over one- self to see them being spoken so disparagingly and in such a humiliating manner, over whom, our families, our children be "qurban". Therefore, in future such literature should be banned if it is meant really that hereafter there be no religious feuds in this country.
According to their own faith they did not offer prayers of Janaza, even of Quaid-i-Azam, and with open mind said that "he is 'Kafir' or we are 'Kafir', according to their way of faith. Therefore, Sir, just to have the end and termination of this propaganda, the only thing lies that they should be drclared as non- Muslim. Government should now declare their Rabwa to be an open city 2701and their propaganda should be banned hereafter. Not only that. Sir, but as per information received, land surrounding Rabwa in their name should not be given to Ahmadias. I think restriction should be imposed hereafter. Any land surrounding Rabwa should not be given to Ahmadis; it should also be banned. If such steps are taken, I feel that as provided in the Constitution that the religion of this country is Islam, then it will be a proof and they will believe that Islam is the religion of this country.
With these few words I just expressed, I thank you very much.