• Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے طریقہ کے لیے فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ ملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ پھر بھی اگر آپ کو فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ نہ آئیے تو آپ فورم منتظم اعلیٰ سے رابطہ کریں اور اگر آپ کے پاس سکائیپ کی سہولت میسر ہے تو سکائیپ کال کریں ہماری سکائیپ آئی ڈی یہ ہے urduinملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ فیس بک پر ہمارے گروپ کو ضرور جوائن کریں قادیانی مناظرہ گروپ
  • ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے لیے آپ کو اردو کی بورڈ کی ضرورت ہوگی کیونکہ اپ گریڈنگ کے بعد بعض ناگزیر وجوہات کی بنا پر اردو پیڈ کر معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔ اس لیے آپ پاک اردو انسٹالر کو ڈاؤن لوڈ کر کے اپنے سسٹم پر انسٹال کر لیں پاک اردو انسٹالر

Qadianis Debase the Islamic Kalimah

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
Qadianis Debase the Islamic Kalimah

This article draws special attention of the reader to the fact that the Qadianis deem Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as a Prophet incarnate through reincarnation, i. e. rebirth of the holy Prophet of Islam in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad's person. Thus, they have rebelled against Islam and seceded from it. They have in fact given the pretender a place higher than that of the holy Prophet(SAW).
The contents of this text are based on authentic Qadiani literature with references to the relevant book and page. We take full responsibility and do hereby declare that the sources are authentic and correct.

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
To Qadianis Muhammad(SAW) is Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Himself

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claims that he himself is (na-uzo-billah - Allah forbid) Muhammad(SAW):
"Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other." (Holy Quran, 48:29)
Mirza said, "In this divine revelation (the above verse) I have been named Muhammad as well as the Messenger of Allah". (Ek Ghalati Ka Izala, P. 3; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 18, P. 207).

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
The So-called Two Prophetic Appointments Of MuhammadSAW

The reasons why the Qadianis deem Mirza to be Muhammad(SAW) is that according to the Qadiani belief, `Khatam-un-Nabieen' (the final Prophet(SAW)) had been ordained to be born in Mekkah as Muhammad. For the second time, according to the Qadianis, he was reincarnated in Qadian as Mirza Ghulam Ahmad! In other words, the spirit of Muhammad(SAW) along with his prophetic accomplishments allegedly appeared a second time in the incarnation of Mirza; And we quote:
"And know that just as our holy Prophet(SAW) was born in the 5th century, in the same way he was reborn in the end of 19th century in the incarnation of the Promised Masih (Mirza)". (Khutbah-e-Ilhamiah, P. 180; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 16, P. 270)

"The holy Prophet(SAW) had two births as a Prophet. In other words, we may say that it was promised that the holy Prophet(SAW) would be born in the world once and once more reincarnated and this was fulfilled by the incarnation of the promised Masih and the promised Mahdi (Mirza)". (Tuhfa-e-Golravia, p. 94; footnote, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 17, P. 249)

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
Mirza of Qadian Claimed To Be The Same As MuhammadSAW

According to Qadiani belief Muhammad
(SAW) with all his excellence was reincarnated in Mirza of Qadian. As such the entity of Mirza of Qadian is (na-uzo-billah) the same as the entity of Muhammad(SAW). Mirza has said:
"And Allah bestowed upon me the bounty of the holy Prophet and made it perfect, and he drew towards me the kindness and generosity of that merciful Prophet, so much so that my entity became his entity. Thus he who joins my Jama'at really becomes one of the Sahaba (companions) of my chief who was better then all the Prophets. It is not hidden from those with the ability to think that this is what the words "others of them" mean. The person who makes a difference between me and Mustafa has neither seen me nor recognized me". (Khutbah-e-Ilhamiah, P. 171; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 16, P. 258-259).​

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
Mirza of Qadian Claimed That He Possessed All The Virtues And Excellence Of MuhammadSAW

Once the belief had been fabricated that the being of Mirza is exactly the being of Muhammad(SAW) and that it is Muhammad(SAW) himself who was reincarnated in Qadian as Mirza, then it must also be alleged that all the accomplishments and distinctions of Muhammad(SAW) were transferred to Mirza. Mirza has said:
"When I am the holy Prophet incarnate and when all the accomplishments of Muhammad including the prophethood are reflected in my mirror of my shadiness, then who is the man who has claimed prophethood in a separate being ?" (Ek Ghalati Ka Izala, P. 8; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 18, P. 212)

"The entity of the promised Masih (Mirza), in the sight of Allah is the entity of the holy Prophet(SAW). In other words, in the records of Allah, there is no duality or difference between the promised Masih and the holy Prophet(SAW); Rather they both share the same eminence, the same rank, the same status and the same name. Although verbally they are two, yet in reality they are one and the same". (Al-Fazl, Qadian, Vol. 3, No. 37, dated 16th September 1915, as cited in Qadiani Mazhab P. 207, 9th edition, Lahore)

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
Mirza Of Qadian Claimed That He Was The Final Prophet

According to the Qadiani belief, the "Qadiani based" birth of Muhammad(SAW) as a prophet took place in the incarnate Autar, Mirza of Qadian. And since he became incarnate of Muhammad(SAW) then Mirza becomes the "final prophet" , as well! Mirza says:
I have told so many times that according to the verse: "And others of them.." I am incarnate the last of the Prophets. Twenty years ago Allah named me in Braheen-e-Ahmadia, Muhammad and Ahmad and declared that I am the holy Prophet's(SAW) incarnation. (Ek Ghalati Ka Izala, P. 8; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 18; P. 212)​

"Blessed is he who has recognized me. Of all the paths to God I am the last path, and of all his Lights, I am the last Light. Unfortunate is he who forsakes me, because without me all is darkness". (Kashti-e-Nooh, P. 56; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 19, P. 61).

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
Mirza of Qadian Claimed He Was The Best Of The Prophets Of Allah

"Many thrones have descended from heaven but thy throne has been placed the highest". (Tazkirah, 2nd Ed., P. 643)
"The various accomplishments which were bestowed upon all other Prophets were concentrated in a greater degree in the holy Prophet. All those accomplishments have been conferred on me through the holy Prophets reincarnation in me. That is why I bear the names of Adam, Abraham, Moses, Noah, Solomon, Jesus, etc. All the previous Prophets were the incarnations of special attributes of the holy Prophet ,but I am the the reincarnation of all the attributes of the holy Prophet". (Malfoozat-e-Mirza, Vol. 3, P. 270)

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
Mirza of Qadian Claimed That He Was Superior To MuhammadSAW

The Qadianis believe that Mirza's reincarnation was superior to the Prophets first birth in Mekkah. Mirza says:
One who denies that the ordainment of the Prophet(SAW) is related to the 6th thousand as it was related to the 5th thousand, denies the truth and the mandate of the Quran. The truth is that the spirituality of the (reincarnated) holy Prophet at the end of the 6th thousand (ie these days), is much more stronger, more complete and severe than in those early years. rather it is like the 14th (moonlit) night". (Khutbah-e-Ilhamiah, P. 181; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 16, P. 271-272)

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
The Simile Of "The New Moon" Used For The Holy Prophet(SAW) And That Of "The Full Moon" Used For Mirza

The superiority of the Qadiani incarnation has been expressed in yet another style: viz. During the Mekkan age the holy Prophet(SAW), Islam was like the crescent in which there is no light, but in his so-called Qadiani reincarnation, Islam became lighted and illuminated like the full moon. Mirza said:
"And Islam started like the crescent which was destined ultimately to become in the later ages the full moon by the command of God. Thus Allah's wisdom willed that Islam should assume the form of the full moon in that century which should resemble the full moon by way of counting". (Khutbah-e-Ilhamiah, P. 181; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 16, P. 275)
"To declare those who denied the holy Prophet in his first birth as unbelievers and outside the fold of Islam, but to regard the deniers of his second birth as Muslim is an insult to the Prophet and a joke against the signs of Allah, although the promised Masih has in Khutbah-e-Ilhamiah, compared the mutual relation between the first and the second births of the holy Prophet to the relationship between the crescent and the full moon". (Akhbar Al-Fazl, Qadian, Vol. 3, No. 10, dated 15th July 1915 as cited in Qadiani Mazhab, P. 262)

محمدابوبکرصدیق

ناظم
پراجیکٹ ممبر
Greater Manifest Victory

In order to express the superiority of Mirza it was claimed that the manifest victory achieved by Mirza was greater then the manifest victory of the holy Prophet(SAW). Thus, Mirza said:
"It is apparent that the time of the manifest victory of the era of the holy Prophet has expired, and the second victory which was to be much greater and clearer then the first one had yet to be achieved. It was ordained that its time should fall during the time of the promised Masih". (Khutbah-e-Ilhamiah, P. 193-194; Khutbah-e-Ilhamiah; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 16, P. 288)​